Damn bus addicts

_AsT_WicKeD

Posted 8 June 2010 - 6:39 pm
You people just dont get it and never will. Bus games involve lots of teamwork, keeping ur speed up. Its more like a sports match than racing.
And as for bus killing MM2 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH. Bus is the only thing that has kept MM2 alive and will continue to do so.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _MID_fudgie

Posted 8 June 2010 - 10:26 pm
Lusi and all you LTV's please just simmer down grow up and realise there's more to life than 1,000 mph cars, and stupid mods that totally ruin the MM2 that most of us love.

Sure some are fun for like 2 minutes then back to grind with proper skills, bit of luck and some good teamwork ;) in a City Bus :P

or even better stay on hamachi... then again, there is plenty of room for all LTV's on voobly, there is just no need for you guys to voice your opinion of CityBusses anymore than you have done already.. Thank you for your co-operation

LONG LIVE CITY BUS
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 9 June 2010 - 4:49 pm
Our mods give mroe for MM2 than your bus playing, and nobody in MM2 world doesn't know about ur bus plays and nobody cares about you. I don't want start bs fight, but our business is really important and it needs more skills than boring bus playing in one map. SF already is strating getting boring, u need put something new to ur bus things
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]Pietru

Posted 9 June 2010 - 4:58 pm
Actually I think I will voice my opinion on this, as I haven't done it yet :)

MM2 is becoming a diverse game full of addons and things. So, why not enjoy them? :D This is my opinion. I have nothing against bus drivers!

And Fudgie, we don't *usually* drive 1000mph cars. :) We know how to have fun in a game of CNR too, only without Bus.

Long live MM2 and its addons. ;thumbup

Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 9 June 2010 - 5:01 pm
Well it's kinda strange that all bus drivers every LTV is a 1000mph driver. We love CNR and too, and only some of us try to kill you in good way
Link | Reply | Quote
 Capillary_Coma

Edited 9 June 2010 - 8:44 pm by Capillary_Coma
didnt mean to start a fight... you ****es. But since there is so much talk on this subject:

I can get along with bus ppl fine, no stress. i even played bus before and enjoyed it (when u had like 20 to 30 rooms to choose from.. back in the day) but what i dont understand is how can years go by and u ppl are still using those same slow (100 mph) 10% of MM2.. There's no change or motion!!! And u keep trying to show-off ur the best at it, like its some sort of career.. Yeah, its fun to be good at it, but its also fun to do other vehicles and types of game.. Other maps ****!****! Its even fun to lose sometimes!
WE NEED VARIETY! **** **** ****! DO CADDY GAMES, DO F-350, DO TT AND FKN LONDON CAB CNR, i love GTR!!! but that's not all i wanna play ****ing **** ****..!! All day long ****ing 24hrs straight the only ****ing thing there is a ****ing bus game

ALL THERE IS, IS A ****ING 8/8 ALWAYS FULL WITH THE USUAL 'PRO' THING THAT KEEPS NOOBS OUT OF VOOBLY! THERE'S NO ROOM FOR THEM.

thats why we dead.. There's no more noobs left. only "PRO"s in their usual chair
(although some ppl stay for yrs and still act like a 2week noob, but those r exceptions)

God bless LTV, whatever life there still is in MM2 they were the ones who brought it back
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 9 June 2010 - 9:28 pm
Want do a GTR-1 game? Need get distressed from these busdrivers
Link | Reply | Quote
 _MID_fudgie

Posted 10 June 2010 - 7:25 pm
wow things really have got out of hand here. I guess you guys read my post in the negative instead of the positive. ;)

Saj, we have spoken on voobly, and I have high regards for you and what you have done within the LTV team, your mods are pretty good too, can't argue with that. Keep up the good work. Hell I've even played on SF with you guys being normal just driving around with one of your teammates being the cop car and arresting me ;)

As for the 1,000 mph cars, are you seriously telling me there's a skill, its just for fun no??? Again I can understand that and appreciate it.

All I am saying that over the last 4 years since the zone closed, its predominantly been the Bus community keeping MM2 going. There was no LTV team around when the zone was open?? or was there...

I will say this though.. LTV team, sure you brought something new to MM2, and deep down others in the community appreciate it, but please do not bring down those who just prefer to do something other than you guys do.

It's a shame to see your posting Cap, it's awful that you feel the need to swear all the way through the post. Makes you sound just like some of the LTV, who are trying to take over..

As for MM2 being dead... it will never die, when people will stay play and enjoy the game they grew up with..

LTV are a newish team on the scene, and I welcome them, and I just wish I was at home early enough to play some games with them with any cars they choose. As Cap says, variety is needed to keep everyone sane ;)

Lets play some games, be it CnR or whatever, If i see an LTV game on I'll join it
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 10 June 2010 - 7:35 pm
Ok, now wars now. Sorry for telamon
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]LUSITANER

Posted 11 June 2010 - 6:31 pm
I agree for 1 thing: without bus drivers i would not have anyone to annoy XD (like paco :D )
Link | Reply | Quote
 _MID_fudgie

Posted 11 June 2010 - 9:44 pm
hahah Lusi, well said ;) Bring on the footy wars now.. Come On ENGLAND :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 _BDU_HiBz

Posted 13 June 2010 - 3:16 pm
just one thing to say..........EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 coomboola

Posted 20 June 2010 - 4:42 am
bus keeping mm2 alive thats some bs !!!its all that is left cause it ran everyone off !!!!

thats like sayin the fox is the only thing left in the hen house thats keeping the hen house alive!!!!

you ****s !!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 coomboola

Posted 20 June 2010 - 4:46 am
im sooo glad i dont play this game anymore !!!!

i have at least 10 friends that say the same but you boring people in the buses just dont get it!!!

i got skills driving this slow ass bus please !!!!

maybe i could drive that lawn tractor and talk about skills !!!!

mm2 rest in pieces cause i snapped the cd im soooo sick of this game with the loser bus driving !!!

i could wring your necks !!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 22 June 2010 - 3:11 pm
You had original MM2 or pirate? If original you lost a lot of money...

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]345
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 62 posts