Grave Blood Hero

_0mAl0vA_

Posted 9 May 2012 - 3:36 am
Hello there ^^. I'm making the legendary grave blood (someone remember it?) I just have seen that grave blood it's not anymore online (at least in voobly) and have this idea to go back when this map was the most played :P

If anyone want to help me doing it just send me our ideas here or for mp.

Actually it's just a beta edition (done with my ideas but just for player 1)

So... This Gonna be in:

After the 1000 kills for "infinite" resourses u r going to receive hero's every certain kills.. This Hero's are:

La Hire (1200 kills)
Theodoric The Goth (1500 kills)
Maestre Del Temple (1900 kills)
William Wallace (2500 kills)
Charles Martel with bonus (every 5 seconds he have +1 ap and +5 hp) (3000 kills)
2 Yi Sun-Shin (he can destroy every build on enemy's base) (3500 kills)

Sorry for the bad english. Tell me what i should fix and what delete or add
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BalaaM_]CaNeK

Posted 9 May 2012 - 4:26 am
sounds fun
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Buzzworl

Posted 9 May 2012 - 4:46 am
Grave does not need heroes - it would ruin it... There's a reason why it's god knows how many years old and no one has tried to 'update' it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 9 May 2012 - 4:58 am
NO

I SAW TITLE

NO NO NO NO
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Aces]ReguLator1

Posted 9 May 2012 - 5:16 am
Grave does not need heroes - it would ruin it... There's a reason why it's god knows how many years old and no one has tried to 'update' it.
11 you should see Chinese Graves
[You must login to view link]
2k triggers compared to 500 in graves ;w00t
Link | Reply | Quote
 _0mAl0vA_

Posted 9 May 2012 - 5:18 am
mmm... ok ok =) don't going to make it.. but i really want grave blood back's.... any idea?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 9 May 2012 - 5:33 am
theres a grave blood tournament this sunday...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 9 May 2012 - 5:34 am
I don't like Blood Maps and actually I've never see this one lol... sent me it (if you want) and that way I can know it at least xD
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Buzzworl

Edited 9 May 2012 - 6:15 am by [Eot_]Buzzworl
UserNotFound wrote:
theres a grave blood tournament this sunday...
+1

...hopefully this will create a little momentum for graves... recreating it will not. It isn't so popular because it doesn't take 20 seconds of speed to either win or lose the game and nor can ****s camp in it after they have lost their advantage.... and sadly that's what 90% of people wanna do.

I remember when you guys came back first time, you were continuously hosting Graves and you got a fair few decent games going; only thing i can suggest is redoing that after the tourney.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _0mAl0vA_

Posted 9 May 2012 - 10:32 am
really? nice :D hope that make people who don't know grave play it :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 _0mAl0vA_

Posted 9 May 2012 - 10:36 am
I don't like Blood Maps and actually I've never see this one lol... sent me it (if you want) and that way I can know it at least xD

Is In Voobly's Map Pack U Can Download it From Here: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/5655
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]Dawzy

Posted 9 May 2012 - 10:38 am
Never played graves too much back on the zone but would be good to see it back! :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 QIGONG

Posted 23 April 2013 - 2:15 am
I've been looking for grave blood, don't see anyone playing it right now. If this is up and running I will play with you guys! this is my favorite scenario and my cousin and I want to play, guess we need to download the map to host it? I only see ratings for castle blood on voobly so I was unsure if it was compatible with the system

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 13 out of 13 posts