Y-TD [Project Suspended]

[ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Edited 8 June 2012 - 3:27 am by [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit
Due to some errors on Player 2 or something there is no Download Available in this momment, all the versions have problems with the "Start Crash"
Link | Reply | Quote
 _MaTT_M0rgaN_

Posted 8 June 2012 - 6:00 pm
Do not see fit to suspend the project map. It is only normal and expected to play the version with the changes in position 2. The map is well designed and it is necessary that people know. Hopefully not take a hasty desicion. That's what happened with ancient and che td td, taking hasty decisions, was not taken into account Voobly users and were removing the maps. spirits is just edit it and now, to the edition with changes in the map and go. There helps you to get the map is complete and works very well.
:_
::::::::::::::::::_:_________________

No veo conveniente suspender el proyecto del mapa. Es solo seguir jugando normal y esperar la version con los cambios en la posicion 2. El mapa esta bien diseñado y es necesario que la gente lo conozca. Ojala no se tome una desicion precipitada. Eso mismo ocurrio con ancient td y che td, tomaron desiciones precipitadas, no se tuvo en cuenta a los usuarios en voobly y fueron retirando los mapas.
spirits es solo editarlo y ya, poner la edicion con los cambios en el mapa y listo. Ahi se te ayuda para que el mapa este completo y funcione muy bien.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 8 June 2012 - 6:47 pm
Looks good but game crashed all time :(
Same to me always crash when started
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:45 pm
I know that v2 the only thing that need is some "edits" but... I actually prefer REMAKE the entire Y-TD for a better gameplay.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nimble_Donkey

Posted 11 June 2012 - 6:29 pm
Bug fixed ?

Repair pyramid ... see screenshots:

Here two villagers still repairing from the "tower spot" ....

gametime 1:36

You must login into Voobly to view image

gametime 1:43

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 11 June 2012 - 8:29 pm
As I said, I'm remaking the entire Y-TD, sorry for the inconveniences, for more info. go to:

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sanjuro

Posted 12 June 2012 - 1:22 am
Well, buddy, keep the great effort.
Link | Reply | Quote
 WoundedOgre

Posted 9 July 2012 - 4:40 am
I've never seen this map offered anywhere. What is the ETA?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 9 July 2012 - 4:59 am
I've never seen this map offered anywhere. What is the ETA?

It was completely erase, it's not even available for download and I don't know what means "ETA"?

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]
Displaying 46 - 54 out of 54 posts