Hey everyone, I'm just posting this information over here in an effort to get the word out about a tournament AoCRealm ([You must login to view link]) is hosting next month for the community. The tournament will be called Juno Cup 4 (after the first 3 Juno Cups which were very famous DM tournaments back during Zone times) set up in a way which has RMers/CSers competing against one another in DM games on one side of the bracket, and DMers competing against one another in the other side of the bracket. There will be two finalists from both the RM/CS bracket and the DM bracket, making four finalists altogether who will then be entered into the Final Four to determine the ultimate champion of the tournament. The idea of the tournament is to get RM/CSers to play DM and also give DMers a chance to show their skills on a larger stage. Also, I personally will find it fascinating to see if with a little training a top RM player like TheViper can compete with the best DM has to offer. The minimum in cash prizes will be $750 (hopefully over $1000), and I am working with Voobly trying to come up with some premium membership/shield prizes as well.

Sign ups will open sometime next week, and the tournament is tentatively scheduled to start on July 11th. If you want any more info regarding this tournament or DM in general, head over to [You must login to view link] for more details (hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting that). Thanks guys.