make units spawn

[CynPo]Anput

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:57 pm
hello im trying to make a map and let units spawn i set the trigger create object but then there spawn 1 unit or nothing so how do i make units spawn continously?

and i maked a map but i dont see it in the scenario list i looked in the compatible list there it whas send
it to the normal list but then it doesnt worked either please help! cause making maps is fun but playing them online is more fun!
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 17 June 2012 - 1:04 pm
Make a trigger like this:

Starting State: ON
Looping: YES
Display as instructions: NO
Condition: Timer: (Every X seconds you want it to spawn)
Effect: Create Object (select where you want the unit to spawn)
Effect: Task object: (task it away from the spawn area so another unit can spawn again)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Edited 18 June 2012 - 3:24 am by [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit
Trigger 1
Display as Objective: No
Trigger Starting State: On
Trigger Looping: Yes

Condition 1 --> Timer: (Here put the "X" amount of Seconds that you want it to spawn)

Effect 1 --> Create Object: (Choose the "X" unit and select the "X" area where you want to spawn it)

This is for infinite Spawn of units every certain time. You must move the units manually for continue the spawn.

Trigger 1

Condition 1 --> Timer: (Here put the "X" amount of Seconds that you want it to spawn)
Condition 2 --> Own Fewer Objects: (Here put the "X" amount of maximum units that you will have always, also you must specify the unit... othewise it will count "Any Unit Owned by the Player X")

Effect 1 --> Create Object: (Choose the "X" unit and select the "X" area where you want to spawn it)

This is for infinite Spawn but with a maximum amount of the spawned unit. You must move the units manually for continue the spawn.

Trigger 1

Condition 2 --> Own Fewer Objects: (Here put the "X" amount of maximum units that you will have always, also you must specify the unit... othewise it will count "Any Unit Owned by the Player X")

Effect 2 --> Task Object: (Choose the "X" unit and the "X" location or the "X" Area and the "X" Location)

This is for infinite Spawn but with a maximum amount of the spawned unit. You will not have to move the units manually for continue the spawn.

For desactivate this triggers you can use "Desactivate Trigger" effect and for activate the triggers once they're desactivated you can use "Activate Trigger" effect.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ghost_0

Posted 5 June 2014 - 9:45 am
Make Looping: yes

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts