tower defense scenario

[_299_]Chruse

Posted 19 June 2012 - 7:10 am
mmmmm pues deberian poner el TD mas jugado asi tenga errores

asi como tambien deberias poner el dodgeball v3 con sus errores
( no son muchos, y no afectan mucho al juego )

Tomate el trabajo de traducir rambit.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_beatit

Posted 19 June 2012 - 8:23 am
Quote:
TD is just about map knowledge, not skillful at all.
So you must be a noob, non-TD player or just only know how to play ancient TD...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 19 June 2012 - 8:42 am
I was reading this and actually yeah, Star TD was very improved but I accept that is not fair yet and it has some minor buggs...

While reading this I just think in make a TD with more options for attack other players and 1v1v1v1v1v1v1, not in teams, anyway until I finish the entire remake of Y-TD I'm not going to work on anything else, if someone want to do it before I do it tell me and I will help.
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 20 June 2012 - 8:34 am
I was reading this and actually yeah, Star TD was very improved but I accept that is not fair yet and it has some minor buggs...

While reading this I just think in make a TD with more options for attack other players and 1v1v1v1v1v1v1, not in teams, anyway until I finish the entire remake of Y-TD I'm not going to work on anything else, if someone want to do it before I do it tell me and I will help.

oeee man creates a td I'm fast in the bones. I hardly play and I'm slowly moving away from the AOC. Remove Voobly maps was dramatic damage. The ladder that was supposed to improve so it is a disaster and not play anything from TD classified. Neither friends here playing the match for any side. This boring this without TD. I do not care if reset of the ladder, this tower defense map. The TD Team not play anything and Cba stinks horrible. And hopefully put his TD fast and you design similar to another map or ancient td td star.

_____

oeee hombre crea rapido un td que estoy en los huesos. Ya casi no juego y poco a poco me estoy distanciando del AOC. Retirar los mapas de voobly fue un daño dramatico. La escalera que supuestamente iba a mejorar por eso, es un desastre y no se juega nada de TD clasificado. Ni los amigos con que jugaba aqui los encuentro por ningun lado. Esta aburrido esto sin TD. No me interesa si resetearon la escalera, los que este un mapa de tower defense. El Team TD no se juega nada y Cba apesta horrible. Ojala ponga su Y TD fast y diseñes otro mapa similar a star td o ancient td.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 20 June 2012 - 5:11 pm
oeee man creates a td I'm fast in the bones. I hardly play and I'm slowly moving away from the AOC. Remove Voobly maps was dramatic damage. The ladder that was supposed to improve so it is a disaster and not play anything from TD classified. Neither friends here playing the match for any side. This boring this without TD. I do not care if reset of the ladder, this tower defense map. The TD Team not play anything and Cba stinks horrible. And hopefully put his TD fast and you design similar to another map or ancient td td star.

_____

oeee hombre crea rapido un td que estoy en los huesos. Ya casi no juego y poco a poco me estoy distanciando del AOC. Retirar los mapas de voobly fue un daño dramatico. La escalera que supuestamente iba a mejorar por eso, es un desastre y no se juega nada de TD clasificado. Ni los amigos con que jugaba aqui los encuentro por ningun lado. Esta aburrido esto sin TD. No me interesa si resetearon la escalera, los que este un mapa de tower defense. El Team TD no se juega nada y Cba apesta horrible. Ojala ponga su Y TD fast y diseñes otro mapa similar a star td o ancient td.

As you know... it's not easy create a TD, you need lot of tests, check the Spawns HP, check the shops, try to have less lagg as possible, etc...

More or less for the 30/06/2012 you will have the "Alpha" realise of Y-TD...

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 20 out of 20 posts