New PTO/DM map - PTO Seas II

Poll: Do vote if you wish
I like the map and the DM idea
I like the DM idea
What a stupid noob map
 _Sharp_

Edited 26 October 2012 - 3:46 am by _Sharp_
This is primary a PTO map, but it can also be played as DM.

The Death Match part of it is useful for when the hunter quits. Thus players can play on as DM after hunter quits. Or simply play it as DM instead of PTO right from the start.

Download: [You must login to view link]

This one is completely DM in redesigned islands to be suited for DM: [You must login to view link]

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 _Doge__

Posted 7 October 2012 - 5:53 pm
Keep it on!
Btw, do you have a "compilation" of your maps? I like them and I want to have them:).
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Sharp_

Posted 7 October 2012 - 5:56 pm
ya, right here: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]_Dark_Fire_

Posted 7 October 2012 - 6:41 pm
Gr8 Job mate...
Liked ur idea very much. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ AB ]YouR_MasteR

Posted 7 October 2012 - 6:42 pm
voted
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Sharp_

Posted 8 October 2012 - 12:28 pm
Gr8 Job mate...
Liked ur idea very much. :)

thank you
Link | Reply | Quote
 beg4pity

Posted 8 October 2012 - 5:16 pm
it's as beautiful as a bride...
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:16 am
excellent map sharp... but this hard to win. The pillador out strong enough units, and the posibvilidad to the end is complex. However its demand to play is very good; the possibilities for the civilizations are high, although each base has very little appeal of gold. I would suggest adding at least 4 or 5 mines in each base, because the pillador has much attack and map it has no option to upload attack of torres. That is good, but need more gold. I suggest also check the lower right corner, if it can be put out is better.Map very well created. Hopefully works for AOK and AOC or DM. Take it to another category at least is something good.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Edited 11 October 2012 - 12:46 pm by ['RB']Dan
A new map to kill zoet on? man i love u!

and my vote go to "i love killing zoet"
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Sharp_

Posted 11 October 2012 - 3:27 pm
excellent map sharp... but this hard to win. The pillador out strong enough units, and the posibvilidad to the end is complex. However its demand to play is very good; the possibilities for the civilizations are high, although each base has very little appeal of gold. I would suggest adding at least 4 or 5 mines in each base, because the pillador has much attack and map it has no option to upload attack of torres. That is good, but need more gold. I suggest also check the lower right corner, if it can be put out is better.Map very well created. Hopefully works for AOK and AOC or DM. Take it to another category at least is something good.

Thx. I put little gold on bases because the 3 accursed towers, once powered up and filled can kill around 100 of hunter's units in less than a minute. So the prey have a choice between buying gold with their kings or buying AP for the accursed towers.

The important thing about PTO is the fact that it's not really 1v1, 1 prey vs 1 hunter. Poor hunter has to kill 7 prey to win. Furthermore 90% of all PTO maps are very hard for hunter, and as a result most people who become hunter will quit.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BC2]_realAvengeR_

Posted 11 October 2012 - 4:06 pm
I'll host this map in GR. I really liked this map, as well the DM Idea.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 11 October 2012 - 4:10 pm
Great work sharpy poo <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Sharp_

Posted 11 October 2012 - 5:13 pm
thanks all and ye dan i should of put "i like the idea of killing zoet" as a vote option.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Papa_dionet

Posted 13 October 2012 - 2:50 am
buen mapa
Link | Reply | Quote
 god_leo

Posted 13 October 2012 - 3:06 am
se ve muy interesante este mapa espero q gane

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 22 posts