100 games minimum??

segesege

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:55 am
hi, i just started playing some aoc after a long pause. One thing I find disturbing is that so many noob games have minimum of 100 games. Wtf is up with that? I have about 30 games played now, is that really not enough to show that I am neither a first-timer nor a smurf?? With my pace it is going to take me weeks to get 100 games when I get kicked from every other game.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Keepo

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:29 pm
they are indeed stupid people 11
anyway host your own games.

and there are like only 1-3 100 min games room lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]xMag

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:33 pm
Keepo wrote:
they are indeed stupid people 11
anyway host your own games.

and there are like only 1-3 100 min games room lol
+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 21 October 2012 - 1:12 pm
I blame voobly for letting players create these rules!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Signalfire

Posted 21 October 2012 - 1:28 pm
Yeah i think thats kind of lame.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BuzZ_Badtrip

Posted 21 October 2012 - 1:53 pm
I blame Voobly for letting smurfing exist with no rules of minimum accounts etc. The reason why people want 100 games minimum is that there is a bigger chance they know who you are and your skill level. At least half the accounts under 1800 are probable smurfs, so I see how people on 1500 level need to take some measures just to try to get a fair game, and the only way to be sure is to play with players you know.
Link | Reply | Quote
 __n00b_

Posted 21 October 2012 - 1:56 pm
I blame Voobly for letting smurfing exist with no rules of minimum accounts etc. The reason why people want 100 games minimum is that there is a bigger chance they know who you are and your skill level. At least half the accounts under 1800 are probable smurfs, so I see how people on 1500 level need to take some measures just to try to get a fair game, and the only way to be sure is to play with players you know.

This. Smurfs ruin it for the beginners. Also in turn people smurfing more make less games for the better players.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]xMag

Posted 21 October 2012 - 2:48 pm
smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 21 October 2012 - 3:06 pm
i dont think ppl smurf to play noobs..that would be ridiculous....its actaully the other way round..when your rates gets too high, you start getting kicked from the rooms..and some smurf so that their rate on their main account doesnot drop by playing normal games(gmes they are not sure they will win)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ lYl ]AoE_TC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 3:44 pm
this is ridiculous
come in cba , we welcome all
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 21 October 2012 - 3:45 pm
this is ridiculous
come in cba , we welcome all

And crash all
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Vanthom

Posted 21 October 2012 - 4:25 pm
Dont diss smurfing, smurfing is the only thing that makes the rate system a little more accurate, without smurfing there would be even more fake 2ks,3ks...
Link | Reply | Quote
 LockedNLoadedW8

Posted 21 October 2012 - 4:27 pm
I play GR a lot, nr40 yet I get kicked by 1400s for not having played enough games..
And the games I do get to play in are fmt where I'm stuck with 2 dreadful players and inevitably lose...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Leto_Rubik__

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:27 am
Go to scen lobby, there are a lot of low gamers, and they help eatch other (to up ratting^^) like this:
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:00 pm
Go to scen lobby, there are a lot of low gamers, and they help eatch other (to up ratting^^) like this:
You must login into Voobly to view image

+1

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 23 posts