Unplayed maps removed

thejoker3

Edited 4 November 2012 - 4:24 am by thejoker3
=V= ACS Dodgeball v2.scx lol? that is like the most popular map of alternatives at the moment rofl

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/7364456 just played a few moments ago...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_299_]Chruse

Posted 4 November 2012 - 4:53 am
LOL.

IDK ele wars rofl

But dodgeball acs and v3 are the best maps of alternative ;cop
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Edited 4 November 2012 - 7:31 am by L1_m0n_ChU_P40
I like to play these maps: = V = Ele Wars.scx = , = V = Archers Advanced.scn , = V = Roar Of Blood.scx .

The problem is that many people do not know and you have to show maps and dislike unrated. But are competitive maps. Hopefully not removed from the pack. Maybe on vacation there for these players.

road blood... http://www.voobly.com/match/view/7239681
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/7239515

Link | Reply | Quote
 [MD__]DaDrunkInside

Posted 5 November 2012 - 4:31 pm
Doom Final is actually an interesting and original blood map. Its probably worth doing a league for it again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 5 November 2012 - 4:57 pm
YOU REMOVED L2P WTF
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bird_is_theword

Posted 5 November 2012 - 6:01 pm
Another stupid move by Voobly. Is Voobly the epitome of efficiency such that a map that isn't played MUST be removed? You guys need to promote more variety and not be ****s and remove maps. What if an old player gets nostalgic and is unable to play his favorite map because no one will join the game since it won't be for precious points.

You guys are bad at running this and you should feel bad.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted 5 November 2012 - 8:39 pm
Dude WTF?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Doge__

Posted 5 November 2012 - 9:19 pm
Roar of Blood is new (<1 month old) and has 2 games played. That's an achievement.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MD__]DaDrunkInside

Posted 5 November 2012 - 9:53 pm
See the rage as people who use those maps to noob bash emerge :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 PrinceAbooAboo

Posted 5 November 2012 - 10:16 pm
Will the new CBA Hero v4, ...be added to the Voobly map pack?
The update has been tested and it works.

Also a suggestion, can CBA Hero v11 [The version played on Game.Ranger] be added? I know a lot of people who don't play on Voobly, because they prefer this map over the AC version on Voobly. It would really boost the number of players on Voobly. I myself stuck to Ranger mostly because the map there is better, but now transferred here, because hey! Its Voobly!
Link | Reply | Quote
 PrinceAbooAboo

Posted 5 November 2012 - 10:18 pm
Srry, will post that on the suggestion forum also.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nixy

Posted 5 November 2012 - 10:29 pm
cba hero v11 ;nonono
Link | Reply | Quote
 WeeNi

Posted 5 November 2012 - 10:31 pm
remove rcb 2012, its bugged and deletes towers randomly booting people.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 5 November 2012 - 10:49 pm
This is to prevent maps that are largely unknown being played solely for gaining rate against people who are unfamiliar with them.

The rating system isn't perfect and will never be perfect, but Donnie is trying to make it a bit more accurate.

If you love a map that has been removed here, then you probably won't have any problems with playing it unrated until you can prove that there is an acceptable amount of people who will play on a regular basis.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 6 November 2012 - 12:05 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
WeeNi wrote:
remove rcb 2012, its bugged and deletes towers randomly booting people.

Wrong. Anti-delete has been extensively tested for every tower on the map one at a time via a very meticulous method.

However, I still support removing the map because yeah... I changed too much when I should've solely focused on making 2011 v2 perfect with no bugs, lowering the chance to freeze, which I finally did on the link listed below for RCB 2013. I highly doubt Donnie will ever rate that though.

2011 v2 has many many exploits most of which are fixed in RCB 2013 (http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/123403/:596006#post596006) so if you want to talk about bugged maps getting removed remove 2011 v2 as well.
This is to prevent maps that are largely unknown being played solely for gaining rate against people who are unfamiliar with them.

The rating system isn't perfect and will never be perfect, but Donnie is trying to make it a bit more accurate.

If you love a map that has been removed here, then you probably won't have any problems with playing it unrated until you can prove that there is an acceptable amount of people who will play on a regular basis.

[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 26 posts