Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Random Map > Hunting Dogs + Mongols (Forgotten Empires)

Hunting Dogs + Mongols (Forgotten Empires)

da_BLAcK_GoTh

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:14 am
Hey all. I'm pretty noob but I have this idea for building an early mill and researching Hunting Dogs with Mongols before first Boar. Then doing the 2 vill no mill thing with deer and using those villies as builders. My question is, how efficient will this make my economy for making say a Scrush or Fast Castle? Also, does the tech make my hunters 32% or 25% faster than the average villie (seeing as they already hunt at 150%)?
Link | Reply | Quote
 da_BLAcK_GoTh

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:48 pm
Also seems to be a g litch with the new tech. I research it but need to research again
Link | Reply | Quote
 da_BLAcK_GoTh

Posted 30 December 2012 - 3:26 am
Sorry if I'm annoying people with this thread, but I just figured out the Hunting Dogs works with Mongols. After you research it the icon will appear again but the villagers work faster (5 mongol villies eat a deer in 40 seconds opposed to 50 seconds). If you click HDs again it will research and take your resources but will have no further effect. So make sure you remember if you clicked it if playing the Mongols!

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts