Age of Empires 4 is coming soon...

_LC_Mau5_RTK

Edited 3 November 2011 - 8:16 am by _LC_Mau5_RTK
It always bothered me how stupid ES and Microsoft was.

1) ****ing up Age of empires 3.

2) Keep pumping out ****ty expansions, and age of mythology and crap like that

3) Making age of empires online. Period., and making it in such cartoony graphics. The graphics alone make me want to vomit, without even talking about the gameplay

4) Not making a PROPER sequel to age of empires 2, The conquerors expansion. Similar to what we have but with new civs, brand new graphics, new units, resources, techs etc.

5) Not learning from the success of starcraft....

The only smart thing they did was close zone after they released Age of empires 3. From a business perspective it made perfect sense.

Otherwise they should all go **** themselves
Link | Reply | Quote
 [wB]PoLaR

Edited 6 November 2011 - 8:07 pm by [wB]PoLaR
i hate the fact you have to pay for civs in this...i mean how does that work!
Link | Reply | Quote
 __R0cK_Lee_

Posted 26 January 2012 - 6:59 am
****..... Ensemble studios(creators of all age games has been dissassembled by microsoft )so there is no chance that aoe4 would be coming in near future....
. aoe still rocks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ InC ]_ShruiKan_

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:07 am
It always bothered me how stupid ES and Microsoft was.

1) ****ing up Age of empires 3.

2) Keep pumping out ****ty expansions, and age of mythology and crap like that

3) Making age of empires online. Period., and making it in such cartoony graphics. The graphics alone make me want to vomit, without even talking about the gameplay

4) Not making a PROPER sequel to age of empires 2, The conquerors expansion. Similar to what we have but with new civs, brand new graphics, new units, resources, techs etc.

5) Not learning from the success of starcraft....

The only smart thing they did was close zone after they released Age of empires 3. From a business perspective it made perfect sense.

Otherwise they should all go **** themselves

They never closed zone

they just removed all cd games ;tongue
Link | Reply | Quote
 reybingo

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:49 am
Better play Sims, omg. What a crapp !
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]The_Paladin

Posted 29 April 2012 - 1:31 am
This has been out for a LONG time. It's a pay for upgrades type of RTS, and the MultiPlayer SUCKS.

Stick to VOOBLY!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Vadagar

Posted 29 April 2012 - 2:32 am
It kills me that despite aoc's MAJOR success (1000's of people still play it on a daily basis) that they don't make another remake of it. The game itself is more then 10 years old and still being this popular shows us how much people love the game play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LC_Jack_Knife

Edited 29 April 2012 - 2:43 am by _LC_Jack_Knife
the reason why* aoe was such a success was because it was a classic game that got the attention of many smart strategy based players. With less smart online gamers now its hard to compete with games such as no lifed WOW, runescape, COD, Battlefield, and many others. In my opinion it would be a ****ed decision to completely make another aoe or spend any more money on it. It wouldnt attract any more players period. People have new **** to play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mataichi

Edited 29 April 2012 - 3:34 am by Mataichi
They should remake AoEII. Not only will it be fun and have better graphics, but it will save all the English speakers from having to play with the majority of Spanish speaking players.

Why? Simply because they don't have the money for a good enough computer to run the game. It will take them 10 more years to ruin this game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 rance

Posted 29 April 2012 - 2:46 pm
cool
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZeroIII

Posted 12 July 2012 - 4:49 pm
Why didn't mod change this thread title?
everyone knows this is not AOE4
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]xMag

Posted 12 July 2012 - 5:03 pm
43 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
35 members, 8 guests
Jnt, [TOAO]Mr_Xing_, [LOTD]Approximate, __CarnAge___, [ XIII ]St_Amand_I, Tard_o_****, sky_mage, Time_And_Space, [LobosR]NeNaFiChu_, [Goi]RisingGolem, BlueGangsta, [BalaaM]Lovumba, [Eot_]Salvador_, [I3acI]PylzO, yayamat, Ruhfo, [_Iam_]_Tatoo_, molemantheking, Foran, [mG_]_Enema_Guild_, MrPresident, winger42, Earth_Quake, ___CraZyWar_, Ipawngays, Templar_, [NOA]FUNNY_YO, Luckydude, Anacreor, _Thumper, Joy__, OL_hito, noobman, [The_Jedi]RavenJason36, Weren
rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AoFE]Expanium

Posted 12 July 2012 - 5:33 pm
This is Age Of Empires Online and it have been out now for years....
Link | Reply | Quote
 PointedUnicorn

Posted 12 July 2012 - 8:55 pm
You guys will be shocked when you hear what MS is doing with AOC2 :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 pats123

Posted 27 July 2012 - 9:08 pm
anybody in the room

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 36 posts