Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Random Map > Should RM historical ratings be removed?

Should RM historical ratings be removed?

Poll: Should RM historical ratings be removed?
Hide historical ratings
Just add it to your profile
I like it the way it is
I do not care
 azerty

Posted 9 January 2013 - 10:51 pm
rated game is an option that can player activate or not as their wish, so no need to remove it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ _Ss_ ]saske21

Posted 9 January 2013 - 10:54 pm
New rankings-..I like it the way it is 3
Link | Reply | Quote
 BMyers_

Magic__10 wrote:
I think is better (Hide ratings), because then I dont understand why were created new ladders if its still keeping old ratings.

I agree with this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [RoR]RandomNoob

remove it, but when ratings will be pertinent, it is starting in 1v1 but very far from it in TG ladder
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MD__]DaDrunkInside

Posted 9 January 2013 - 10:57 pm
I custom scenario I lost 100 points in cs alternative rating

lolwut. It didn't touch CS. Wish it had though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 GODSOWNHAND

Posted 9 January 2013 - 10:58 pm
a thinks wee should bring back our precious [You must login to view link] thinks???me thinks wee need 2 do BIG BIG deathmatch tourney me thinkses my precious !!!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Sentenza_

Posted 9 January 2013 - 11:48 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
lol the reset seems to have been a huge success. You seem to be butthurt.

111111111111 rofl And on what do u base urself to shout out such kind of affirmation ?

Why do u think they make a new pool ? Because they realized ratings doesnt evolve as fast as it should as everybody still play against same level fellows.

And they want to remove visible ratings to let weak players accept good players in their TG, to mix-up everubody, so pros can win faster more games and get better rating as faster.

In other words it'll open a 6 months era of full smurfing.

Btw u have 3 RM games so i dont even know why u and other CS players are discussing on this thread and bias the vote.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blackmore

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:06 am
I think some people didnt understand for what this poll is.

The big problem is that high rated players are not increasing in TG ladder, because they only play vs other high rated players (they are not accepted in lower rooms) So we can see players like GTL_Chris with 1 win and 4 loses. Or [HyM]Cyclops with 0 wins and 2 loses.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Sentenza_

Edited 10 January 2013 - 12:55 am by _Sentenza_
Thtas exactly what i said and pointed out already here : http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/135077/3

I doubt that hiding rate of Chris or Cyclops will make them "unknown skilled", nevertheless ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 IamBen

Posted 10 January 2013 - 1:11 am
There is no logic keeping it just the same way it is. cos the real ratings will take place soon by the players they play the game
Link | Reply | Quote
 RFR_Calladin

Posted 10 January 2013 - 1:11 am
I like the new rating laddersystem..

If you wanna get away from smurfs just let them play with 1account each IP address

I think that would wokr
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv1]AgeOfCampfires

Posted 10 January 2013 - 1:21 am
hide it from now on, and pls, never again change anything about the rating system. if you reset it every 6 months, like some people want it(i really dont get why), every six months, experts will be put together with noobs in team games, which just ****s up the whole game. at this point i wonder, if you really want this. you should be able to play vs equal players, and this is only possible with a continuous rating system that isnt reset at any time. just hide the old ratings, and with the time it will be a well split rating system
Link | Reply | Quote
 PrinceAbooAboo

Posted 10 January 2013 - 1:32 am
Add it to the profile. If players want to see the old rating, they can open the player's profile. This will not crowd the information on the lobby view.
Link | Reply | Quote
 EorltheYoung

Posted 10 January 2013 - 1:35 am
The fact is people won't play with pros which is a pathetic attitude to have. You should be delighted to play in a game with a pro player instead of worrying about a stupid number beside your name.
Link | Reply | Quote
 zexe

Posted 10 January 2013 - 1:53 am
melhor exclui o historicos

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 49 posts