Map Pack made easy

RIP_Vanthom

Edited 13 January 2013 - 9:42 pm by RIP_Vanthom
Since I've tried to play a number of games today I have noticed that so many ****s leave the game because they do not want to delete the map. This is because they did not download it from the map pack or they installed it wrong.
So I bring you a simple solution, the map pack made easy. Takes two clicks you don't have to do all the work taking them out of folders, in the future voobly should just use this to put there map packs in to save so much work for the players.
Enjoy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]Noted

Posted 13 January 2013 - 9:34 pm
.exe <= trustless file, did someone tried to inform me? ty in advance
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Vanthom

Posted 13 January 2013 - 9:35 pm
Quote:
.exe <= trustless file, did someone tried to inform me? ty in advance
Its the same file we use for gamemods on voobly which ive uploaded alot of those too, If u don't trust me scan it =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]Noted

Posted 13 January 2013 - 9:36 pm
Scanning wont solve anything antiviruses are useless it detects nothing. Anyway ill find a way to try it
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BalaaM_]_DeiMoS_

Posted 13 January 2013 - 9:38 pm
Virus ¡¡¡ ;scared
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]Noted

Edited 13 January 2013 - 9:48 pm by [ A ]Noted
I tested it, no viruses. But as it seems it doesnt delete fake maps and the directory of extraction is wrong, u have to fix it :P

Instead of : C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Age Of Empires The Conquerors II\Scenario

You should put : C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age Of Empires II\Scenario
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Vanthom

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:34 pm
Quote:
I tested it, no viruses. But as it seems it doesnt delete fake maps and the directory of extraction is wrong, u have to fix it

Instead of : C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Age Of Empires The Conquerors II\Scenario

You should put : C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age Of Empires II\Scenario
Easy enough fix besides the fact some mod removed the link.... wtf. Also it is set to overwright or replace the files not delete all the fake ones but I could add that feature.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Vanthom

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:01 am
Someone removed my download link without giving a reason I created a new and better updated thread here http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/136342

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts