=V= CB LOD.scx

Sm3ll_H3ll

Posted 14 January 2013 - 6:18 pm
Seems you never played that...............
host advantage ?????? !!!!!!!!!!!!
It is known since the zone that p1 will never get a super monk, there is no monk for p1 in the map
A little respect to the first ever scenario map in zone should be considered as well to the old guys 50+ years old playing that map here
If ratings is your pathetic personal problem you can very easy reset to 0

Kindly re add the map to pack
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 14 January 2013 - 6:22 pm
2138 247 8

Its the most blatantly obvious noob bashing map out there. If you actually liked the map, and not the points you get for taking advantage of noobs, you would play it unrated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_SaVaGe

Posted 14 January 2013 - 6:51 pm
why would u fix this pt map i mean look at there games him and honteds is a joke read 90% of game text people have no idea whats going on in addition they play 4v3 games and take the noob just so they get more points i would leave unrated and reset there whole little posse they got cause its obsurd
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BalaaM_]CaNeK

Posted 15 January 2013 - 2:13 am
Sm3ll_H3ll wrote:
Seems you never played that...............
host advantage ?????? !!!!!!!!!!!!
It is known since the zone that p1 will never get a super monk, there is no monk for p1 in the map

maybe u forgot say

* Unbalaced civs : Aztecs with "The cid" this dont make sense
* Host can choose when he want BBT war
Link | Reply | Quote
 LitTl3_D3viL

Posted 15 June 2013 - 3:52 pm
PIN3 wrote:
We will fix the issues with the map so it is balanced and fair for all and it will be re-added.

almost 6 months passed...........any news??

thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sm3ll_H3ll

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:19 pm
Please do fix it, also when ever we advertise this map before 2012 ( stop being rated in 2013) we were always adv like: cb lod or cb lod heroes , and also u can see game description in game 54 in cs lobby now
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sm3ll_H3ll

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:23 pm
Thanks Chris , but kindly please consider the following ........................almost 7 months

PIN3 wrote:
We will fix the issues with the map so it is balanced and fair for all and it will be re-added.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sm3ll_H3ll

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:41 pm
PIN3 wrote:
I offered to fix it back then, Taff did not want it fixed and added back rated. The map mod now is [BalaaM_]CaNeK I guess, contact him to see if he can help you.

It will be perfect if you could spend some time to fix it as well, no matter you are not working for voobly any more
I really don't know how to fix , i only can help advice which are the ''bugs'', bugs that were not consider at the old zone or even here on voobly until 2103
Any help is really ,much appreciated, and this comes from guys like me and friends of mine with ages over 50+ ( not too old yet)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts