Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Microsoft Ants > **Ants is Alive and Better Than Ever!!!!** -Come Join Us =)

**Ants is Alive and Better Than Ever!!!!** -Come Join Us =)

antsantsants

Posted 26 August 2010 - 2:16 am
Hey Fellow Anters and Non-Anters :P You probably see a Thread posted "Ants is dead" well that however is not the case that is just some kid who's mad he losses to everyone at this game including new players... which is fine he just has hard feelings toward the game and wants to try to kill it........

anyways don't want to waste my time talking about some kid who has nothing better to do than try to kill a game we all love and grew up with :)

But seriously we need more players and if you are new to the game we have many "players willing to train and work with you including myself =)"

We've been slowly brining this game back and trying everything we can to get it popular again below is a few examples of how the game is doing and plenty room for new players!!! :)

You must login into Voobly to view image

Also there is a channel on YouTUBE to show many different matches and gameplay having to do with ANTS
AntsTUBE Link

Hope to See some new faces in the LOBBY and Welcome To Ants :)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [33rd]HNIC_

Posted 26 August 2010 - 2:19 am
THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 UserID123218810

Posted 26 August 2010 - 2:20 am
KOOL IM SIGNING UP RIGHT NOW
Link | Reply | Quote
 StatiCaL

Posted 26 August 2010 - 2:21 am
I LOVE ANTS!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Footballfan_27

Edited 26 August 2010 - 2:34 am by Footballfan_27
Wow i just wanna say i just tried this game out and it was awesome!!! I also would like to tell that cheese guy to just let it go and find a new game i plan on getting as many people i know to play this game,lets get some clans made and really get this competitive!!!! GO ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really is a gr8 game as soon as i entered the lobby i had alot of invites from players wanting to show me how and before i knew it i was playing!!! it was really nice and they really have patience to train this newbie... so i figure hey... anyone can play I LOVE IT!!!! :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 StatiCaL

Posted 26 August 2010 - 2:39 am
=). Welcome aboard buddy!
Link | Reply | Quote
 StatiCaL

Posted 26 August 2010 - 2:41 am
Here's 2 tutorials that all of us put together for new players! We are commited. Believe me!

Microsoft Ants' Fight Tutorial Video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkta2h3vq80

Beginning Strat for Treasure in a 2v2 Match- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d444uV3VbCo

Link | Reply | Quote
 dAwGy

Posted 26 August 2010 - 4:13 am
I like =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 __ThuGAnT__

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:03 am
I haven't played this game in YEARS!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _lil_ScotsMon_

Edited 28 August 2010 - 1:12 am by _lil_ScotsMon_
Link | Reply | Quote
 TheDesertRose

Posted 10 October 2010 - 5:18 pm
Shark here... anyone remember me? anyone heard from Easy Wins? Mobster? Hard Wins? Bandit? xx187xx? xxnookiexx? slayer? pitchblack? aor_dictator? aor_general? xKrisX? smee? Kabas? I am sure theres plenty I am forgetting
Link | Reply | Quote
 KoOLaiD_

Posted 21 October 2010 - 6:58 am
I use to play back in 98-2000. Went by DoGgYStyle, DoGgY_WiNs, AzulKoOLaiD, COMBAT_DoGgy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RG_RATZ_1

Edited 25 December 2010 - 2:22 am by RG_RATZ_1
I went by RG_RATZ_2
Link | Reply | Quote
 CoMb_R

Posted 4 February 2011 - 8:07 am
Should come play again.. if i have to ill walk u through the game. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gramps

Posted 20 April 2011 - 3:52 pm
I can't believe this, this made my 4/20 the best 4/20....

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 22 posts