RCB 1v1 Maps

_Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 9 March 2013 - 2:39 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
[You must login to view link]

Copies gameplay of ffa map with p1 vs p8 (p2). Game play snippets:
  • "Cross" battle in mid between p1 vs p8(p2) just like you'd have in a ffa game
  • You still have to wait 10 minutes for paladins and archers of the eyes spawn in the beginning
  • Bombards are no longer undead for the first two minutes
  • No auto-balance at the cross between p1 vs p8 (p2)
  • All buys are directly transferred over from 2013 v3 with timelimits (e.g. fireship available after 10 minutes)

Like I said I don't really play 1v1 so you guys will have to test this to see if it's good or not to be rated.

[You must login to view link]
  • Instant mid battle like in classic 1v1 RCB and p1 vs (p5)p2 so it's fair.
  • Archers spawn in the beginning as well as paladin/khan/frankish instant selection. They have not been nerfed and are at their buffed 2013 v3 levels.
  • Bombards are no longer undead for the first two minutes
  • All buys are directly transferred over from 2013 v3 with timelimits (e.g. fireship available after 10 minutes)
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 8 March 2013 - 7:16 pm
ffa style version is ready for testing
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 9 March 2013 - 2:08 am
classic version is ready for testing p1 vs p5(p2)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 9 March 2013 - 2:33 am
may i ask you...if rcb is about the fight to gain the middle mostly, since there are spawn heroes and single ones that power up there and also the middle power up...the game is mostly based on it...if you make p8vsp1 players will stop going for middle and just figth next the gates = middle will not be so important...
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 9 March 2013 - 2:37 am
ComBoT wrote:
may i ask you...if rcb is about the fight to gain the middle mostly, since there are spawn heroes and single ones that power up there and also the middle power up...the game is mostly based on it...if you make p8vsp1 players will stop going for middle and just figth next the gates = middle will not be so important...

People can choose which version to play if they don't want to play ffa style... I just thought it'd be a more accurate representation of the main way the map is played (ffa). And also mid did play a role when I was testing earlier since I went Tamerlane and you still need to fight to win mid for razes since whoever gets to 20 first will have a higher chance of winning.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Edited 9 March 2013 - 3:03 am by ComBoT
ofc who get first 20 razes will have more chanche to win, but how to get them??
The game will be focused on who ever outpop his opponent. Because if you just go to take razes your opponent will get you from behind so it will be just late razes. Anyway my assumptions are based on players of the same lvl of skill or so.

Well, people will not play the other version since they are used to this kind of battle where they have just to patrol next to their own gates and will not care about the hill bonus...p1vs p5 is a great choice, there was a map made by chopin and others which was good dunno why wasn't rated or taken out...
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 24 March 2013 - 9:06 pm
Is anyone even testing these? I believe I did a pretty solid job and they're probably error free but don't know for sure.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts