Any old Zone players around?

SIvI0k3M

Edited 5 April 2013 - 2:17 pm by SIvI0k3M
omg. Smokem <3
(Assuming you're ssa_smokem/woc_narc)

< WOC_I2iXsT3I2 or something equally as ugly! (Rix)

Yup that's me! =]. I seen an advert on steam for AoE2 HD coming out on the 9th so went hunting where people play it now and wondered if anybody would be getting it from the old zone!

Haha, yeah, back in the day the number/letter thing seemed all the rage hahaha. Think I'll stick with a normally spelt name when i play the new one!
Link | Reply | Quote
 SIvI0k3M

Posted 5 April 2013 - 2:26 pm
Also, i remember the KoG guy aswell!. Wonder if somebody will make the old blood maps in the HD edition, that would be cool. Been about 4 years since i played Small and Radical lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Vaultboy

Posted 5 April 2013 - 2:43 pm
Any old zone players around?

Yes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 5 April 2013 - 4:27 pm
Some guy called army still owning everyone :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Coat_of_Arms

Posted 5 April 2013 - 4:30 pm
Some guy called army still owning everyone :)
You own Manchester United's players :O
Link | Reply | Quote
 MHC_XeRo

Posted 5 April 2013 - 10:02 pm
yep.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SIvI0k3M

Posted 5 April 2013 - 11:43 pm
haha this is awesome, never actually expected people to still be around i used to play with! Bad are still around as well? I remember i did my tryout for bad with Tiny!.

Clan i was in the longest was SSA though, was also in LoS for quite a bit
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 5 April 2013 - 11:49 pm
SIvI0k3M wrote:
haha this is awesome, never actually expected people to still be around i used to play with! Bad are still around as well? I remember i did my tryout for bad with Tiny!.

Clan i was in the longest was SSA though, was also in LoS for quite a bit

TheLords > SSA ;whistling
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I_'u'_I]Richardc905

Edited 6 April 2013 - 1:28 am by [I_'u'_I]Richardc905
I cant remember my old username, but when they closed the servers for aok i stopped playing until a month or two ago lol.. now i am definately not the player i used to be!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 SIvI0k3M

Edited 6 April 2013 - 2:29 am by SIvI0k3M
['RB']Dan wrote:
TheLords > SSA ;whistling

Naaa :P. I just played an online game of HF on AoE2 HD. Didn't really lag and was ridiculously easy to win lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Edited 6 April 2013 - 2:36 am by ['RB']Dan
SIvI0k3M wrote:
Naaa :P. I just played an online game of HF on AoE2 HD. Didn't really lag and was ridiculously easy to win lol

Windows XP and not caring enough to buy pritty pixels keeps me away ;yahoo
Link | Reply | Quote
 SIvI0k3M

Posted 6 April 2013 - 2:38 am
I could never get Aoe2 to work on my computer when i built it for some reason. Then i found out about the HD edition so decided to give it a try. There is quite a bit of activity in the lobby maker, hoping some people start playing blood maps more because i think it's just a bunch of random people playing RM at the minute
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 6 April 2013 - 12:48 pm
SIvI0k3M wrote:
I could never get Aoe2 to work on my computer when i built it for some reason. Then i found out about the HD edition so decided to give it a try. There is quite a bit of activity in the lobby maker, hoping some people start playing blood maps more because i think it's just a bunch of random people playing RM at the minute

There plenty of ways to fix problems ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 NOOBCRUSHA

Posted 6 April 2013 - 2:28 pm
Went by the name zipperflounder! Like the old castle blood maps that gave you a monk and if you converted another players man you got his heros! Remember that game with the houses behind the castle down the littlpath... how about the one with the sab that took out a whole stack of troops!! KABOOM! That one had a square forest in the middle i remember. How about voobyt bring back an old timmers room with some of those maps??
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 6 April 2013 - 5:56 pm
NOOBCRUSHA wrote:
Went by the name zipperflounder! Like the old castle blood maps that gave you a monk and if you converted another players man you got his heros! Remember that game with the houses behind the castle down the littlpath... how about the one with the sab that took out a whole stack of troops!! KABOOM! That one had a square forest in the middle i remember. How about voobyt bring back an old timmers room with some of those maps??

Those maps are still around.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]345678
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 119 posts