You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 Stian_Isish

Posted 11 April 2013 - 7:45 am
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 Pestilence_

Posted 11 April 2013 - 8:41 am
TDs are balanced, best to make them all rated. I'm gunna make a blank map where we get 1 skirmisher each. It better be rated by the end of the week because it's balanced.

Leave AOK maps in AOK, or give them a unique ladder. Their game play is designed for AOK play and AOK rules, not AOC...
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 11 April 2013 - 8:48 am
:S Teutonic blood is not trash at all, but i suggest to fix the issue with the houses, i mean you have 9 of them but if you lose some you still have 1 group full...or at least make it clear that those are usefull only after you take villi so after like 700 kills .....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Posted 11 April 2013 - 8:54 am
Ha... eot are just frustated to lose and afraid to play me. It's a cool map who offer many possibility for attaque and defence. It's look like smosh with start you need to make a good start.
Team game are so fun! Offer many possibility Max 4 player. Too bad we can't make 4vs4.
I don't see bug or something unbalanced...

Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 11 April 2013 - 8:59 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Its not just about being balanced and fair (even if it is important) though i understand what you mean about certain rules in certain maps (like no reinforce till teut for example in small). But there is a big enough demand to have them rated with more than enough people who want to play them. Most aokers who play aoc prefer playing aok maps even in aoc so they should have the option to play them rated if they want. But its not just aokers who play the maps now regardless. Any map can be abused as damian as rightly pointed out for rate. But i shall stick with what ive always said and that is dont play them if you dont like them. Nobody is right or wrong on what they prefer as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Though i must say i like the idea of a seperate blood ladder. Then again id like every map to have their own ladder
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 9:07 am
LOL @ comparing teutonic blood to smosh.. so so clueless.

Let me break this down for you vince. Theres a gate for each player.. no raze rewards.. and in the end of the fight its basically tb your tower and try and out teutonic knight rush your enemy.. theres no tactic other than get teutonic before your enemy so you have a better chance to win and TK comes after about 4-5 units if I remember correctly.

But atleast you get to boost your rate vsing guys who dont know how to use a blacksmith at the start. Grats man.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Edited 11 April 2013 - 9:31 am by [_TW]Run_run_run_run
and in the end of the fight its basically tb your tower and try and out teutonic knight rush your enemy.. theres no tactic other than get teutonic before your enemy so you have a better chance to win and TK comes after about 4-5 units if I remember correctly.

You didin't remenber correctly may be was path blood map or other map rofl
Did you play this map?? what a joke! So rare to win with teutonic unit. Slow unit are balanced with champion unit (slow and fast unit intersting...) teutonic are best for defence and champion for attaque...
Practiced map and you will see that there are multiple occasion to make a difference before...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ V ]Axon_

Posted 11 April 2013 - 9:44 am
why would you ever remove this map? it is balanced and almost any one can get good at it fairly quick.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 9:45 am
You didin't remenber correctly may be was path blood map or other map rofl
Did you play this map?? what a joke! So rare to win with teutonic unit. Slow unit are balanced with champion unit (slow and fast unit intersting...) teutonic are best for defence and champion for attaque...
Practiced map and you will see that there are multiple occasion to make a difference before...
you tried using smosh to boost your rate... didnt work out where too many could beat you easily.. so you found a map where people need to actually know how to play to really have a chance... id put $ on it 90% of your opponents didnt know about the blacksmith with the start. There was only 1 game I watched like I said 2 posts ago ( http://www.voobly.com/match/view/8253386 ) I saw.

- no raze rewards
- Vince gate camping a lot.
- teuton TB/rush and TK being the final unit you can make out of a total of 4 or 5 units. This map is full of excitement. /sarcasm.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Edited 11 April 2013 - 9:57 am by [_TW]Run_run_run_run
you tried using smosh to boost your rate... didnt work out where too many could beat you easily.. so you found a map where people need to actually know how to play to really have a chance... id put $ on it 90% of your opponents didnt know about the blacksmith with the start. There was only 1 game I watched like I said 2 posts ago ( http://www.voobly.com/match/view/8253386 ) I saw.

- no raze rewards
- Vince gate camping a lot.
- teuton TB/rush and TK being the final unit you can make out of a total of 4 or 5 units. This map is full of excitement. /sarcasm.

You are here for speaking about the map or my rating? If it's for my rating make a complain for abusing about something as you want! I never refuse to play any of you or all good gamer! So don't tell ****!
For the rest try to be clever and watch record game or pratise the map before telling ****!

Impossible to camp with this map, raze change nothing, and teuton are not the best unit! review your copy....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:13 am
units go something like militia/man at arms/long sword/ two handed sword/ TK/ Champ/ ETK.

00:02:00 Szaniec: **** i dont have kills -.-
00:02:13 [BH_]Vincent__: ...
00:04:05 Szaniec: what the **** i dont have k
00:04:12 Szaniec: kills
00:04:29 [BH_]Vincent__: bad attaque
00:05:51 Szaniec: i dont have 50 kills....
00:05:59 [BH_]Vincent__: 2
00:06:29 [BH_]Vincent__: you didin upgrade
00:06:48 [BH_]Vincent__: now you can t
00:06:58 Szaniec: how to uprage?

thats basically what you fight against 90% of your games. I can see why you went from smosh to this map though.. hoping people you play against dont pick up on the learning curve at the start ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Edited 11 April 2013 - 10:28 am by [_TW]Run_run_run_run
lol looks like your game vs 17++ cba noob gamer rofl

And you didn't put the rest vs good gamer? Your are realy patetic!

Ha in this game was an eot smurf playing for sur 11.

I take sometime the risk to play 1600 gamer sometime there is smurf and somthing some noob... But im just here for playing so i play all! Like Damian he take the risk to play vs a 17++ gamer even he is 2K2!
Somethime i win somethime i lose! That the life!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:28 am
lolwut? you have a few games vs decent players.. like I said 90% of them are vs clueless people who you beat early because they dont know about the upgrades so you take a huge advantage from the start.. its basically impossible to lose when you have 2 feudal upgrades on them already.

and I can safely say Eots play vs better opposition in CBA than you do vince.. Also just like all of the different teams that FMT a lot (dv8/XceL) etc etc.. they place in the CBA tournaments as well.. show me Vincent/Fastcars last tournament appearance and the badge you guys won? oh.. none.

Stop while you're behind.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]456
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 83 posts