Hello RoR fans, players, and the general RoR community. I've come to seek some assistance from my fellow gamers. I currently do not own the game, never have, and I don’t have the funds to buy the game at the moment. I’m asking if someone can make a video in the RoR HD version and maybe some screenshots, so that way I can make an advertisement video about RoR. I’m assigned the task to make this into an interesting video, but it is rather hard when I don’t want to copy and paste stuff from the Internet either.

I’m here to see if anyone is willing to help me out and if so, I’ll send those individuals further information on how to send those videos/screenshots to me. We want to show the world that RoR exists on Voobly, but I need help from you guys. I’ll add credits in my video on who has sent me such information. Thanks again and stay strong RoR gamers!

Videos: 15-25 seconds in some actual warfare. Intense battles brings in players. Maybe some campaign?

Screenshots: Scenic pictures, buildings, wonders (if they got them); other such pleasant pictures.

I don't want this to be a burden to anyone, so please let me know well in advance.