stop... just stop ;tears
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 17 April 2013 - 5:57 pm
yea, poor rcb :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_SaVaGe

Posted 17 April 2013 - 6:01 pm
this is getting worse everytime please how about u just make auto attack and auto spawn while your at it make it as easy as possible
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 17 April 2013 - 6:02 pm
hi weapon, i wanna know if u edited the 10thmap, or if u think in release new version of it someday, it not need much changes, the problem of it is that crash constantly, for me it is the only problem from that map, no need anymore, the other stuffs in the map ar perfect for me, the best RCB map :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Edited 17 April 2013 - 6:15 pm by RIP_Mackster
or maybe we could think in a remake from 2011 version, because there ar people that hate extra castle in 10th version, a remake from 2011 version could get this changes:

• get out genitour.

• add +7ap (7 kings in top store).

• add middle boom (5 kings in top store).

• maybe if it is possible and i think it like optional because i hate that kind of heros...Get out Belisarius, william and theo (why theo cost 11 kings and khan 12 kings, when theo pwn khans???).
    or if u want if it isnt much bother for u, send me a little explanation how to do it, and ill try to do my best try.
[*] thank u weapon for ur time, and for try to gives us a good map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Da_BeAsT

Edited 17 April 2013 - 6:18 pm by RIP_Da_BeAsT
here is my idea and most people would agree with me

GO BACK TO 2011 FORMAT

Take out the geni put the skirm in for same amount of kings (2)
add +7 to all new units being spawned (in top store) for an additional 7 kings (comes from 10th map is great for when people feed to kahn/ harald it can be countered without complete domination)
Also add a middle BOOM like it has on 10th that explodes middle for 5 kings in top store
other than that 2011 was a fine map

P.S this Colombian **** above me tried to steal my ideas typical Colombians

RIP_Da_BeAsT says: add +7 RIP_Mackster says: get out beli RIP_Da_BeAsT says: and add middle boom
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 17 April 2013 - 6:15 pm
Edited 1 minutes ago by RIP_Da_BeAsT i post first u stolen my idea
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 17 April 2013 - 6:27 pm
i dont want to go back to 2011 map...now you have less chances of getting ****ed up civ wise...everything is fine in 2013v3 except probably tamerlanes are too powerful...its absolutely perfect for ffa...dont forget this map is not intended for 1v1 games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ImPulSive__

Posted 17 April 2013 - 6:30 pm
daddy ;cry
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 17 April 2013 - 6:35 pm
to add more to it..in 2011 japs were prolly the best civ followed by franks/huns/pers and sara/kors.Viks would get early robins a bit easily but they would easily be ****ed up by sara/kors/franks/pers. poor maya and ****s had to rely on early fast early imp and kills.goths had to work hard to get robins and sometimes with luck get to early subos..This is just my experience of rcb 2011. not to forget brits would be forced to buy vil/imp incase they dont get 4 kings uptop in time.hardly anyone ever bought any castles with brits.
you guys have to play the map again to see it has jsut turned more competitive.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Smileboy

Posted 17 April 2013 - 7:12 pm
CS - Castle Blood 1737 113 648 ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 17 April 2013 - 7:54 pm
No changes needed besides add Archers of Eyes to Top Store. For that I cheer. There is no balancing whatsoever needed, noobs play noob games and pros play pro games. There is always an option to restrict rating.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 17 April 2013 - 8:15 pm
Wow... A lot of comments. I'll get to these maybe Friday. Have a busy coupl days with school and now a new puppy in the apartment.

I'll probably never touch the 10th map. I never played it and I know I couldn't resist the urge to change things if I edited it, then I'd probably go through a lengthy process again with gold trying to get it perfect and I just don't want to. 10th just seems grossly unbalanced to me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 17 April 2013 - 8:23 pm
thunderbird that u want is a map that give u all to could win, lets check ur profile: CS - Castle Blood 1737 113 648
no offense, but we want a competitive map, that be pure RCB, the actual map is like a mix of cba with bloods and RCB, i wont let it die.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 17 April 2013 - 9:17 pm
to all the people pointing out my wins vs loses...how many games and accounts did it take you guys to get good at this map with minimum or no help from others?

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3456789101112
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 177 posts