Rate Updated RCB 2011 v4

_Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 4 July 2013 - 8:28 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Because of the things below I think you should rate the 2011 map temporarily until I get these ironed out. It sucks that I have to redo a lot of things and that I believe I got the freezing issue wrong (sad day). RCB Gold 2013 will still be the superior map once I get it completed, which I'll explain more in depth once it's finished.
  • 1) I'm going back to the 2011 unit creation method with taskers always on and not incorporated into triggers. I just think too many effects firing intermittently is worse than just having the effect always on in one trigger. So I''ll also have to add in auto-blocking triggers too.
  • 2) Going to go through the anti-delete in depth again and change it to the gaia hawk and make sure it's not misfiring (although frankly I don't see how this is the case based on how I tested it but yeah)
  • 3)Redoing bottom store because I can't seem to fix transferring errors with the way it is now (happens rarely but still an issue) so this also requires editing the kill, civilization, and raze triggers. Bottom store is still better in 2013 because buying castles is more fair so you don't have to worry about time differences between p1/p8 and it'll be most fair for 1v1 games based on the way I have it (circle spawn with p1 and p2 being equidistant from castle buy)
  • 4) Other work involving disabling things when they don't need to be active (e.g. anti-delete if all players are at 20 razes lowering the number of triggers active)
  • 5) Other things ...

Skirm should be added back to the version you edited PIN3 for one king. Have it create an elite skirmisher because if you have it create a regular one and they research the tech it'll become "alive." Otherwise as long as it has anti-trebbing from p4/p5 base (I looked briefly and didn't see that) it should be fine for now.

RCB 2011 v4 because I think I had a version named v3 once a long time ago that I had named with the =V= before it was rated but didn't use.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:30 pm
this is FINAL map, no needs nothing more good job
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:40 pm
Skirm is going to be really weak again at 2 kings. No one is going to buy it (I think anyways).

Thank PIN3 though. He updated it with the bug fixes and I just listed them (well the treb bug and view exploit anyways... not sure how he knew about view bug in top store but I think I did make a bug fix version like 6-12 months ago for v2)

I'm not sure about the view exploit triggers either. I would've done it slightly different.

For now I'm still going to update 2013 but in the future I support both versions being rated and letting the players decide.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 24 April 2013 - 5:47 pm
respect to skirms, yesterday i had a game where i bought middle power, and a player (wont to said him nick) BOUGHT 3 SKIRMS rofl
it is sure people still will buy it weapon, that people need it be sure of that ;).
The other games i played yesterday, i've seen the skirm in all games. So for ur preocupation dont worry, people still keep buying it.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts