I need help with my scenario

[AoBG]KrotoN

Posted 30 April 2013 - 8:18 am
I made scenario where every player has only 1 unit. But when him unit die he is being defeated. So my question is how to respawn unit when it die. Maybe you need to use some triggers but im not master of designing scenarios. Please help me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 30 April 2013 - 2:43 pm
One unit!? Doesn't sound like much fun.

You need to have the trigger looped and you also need to have at least one more unit if you want the player to stay alive in the time while their unit is being created again.

Mess around with this/just look at other scenarios to see how units are created:

Condition - Own Fewer Objects (either military pop or specifically you can say how many of a unit you can them to have)
Conditiion - Timer (if you want the spawn timed)
Effect - Create Object (the unit you want to create)
Effect - Task Object (If you want the unit to move somewhere immediately after being created)

See also: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AoBG]KrotoN

Posted 1 May 2013 - 5:51 pm
Thanks but i dont wanna spawn any unit. I wanna respawn the same unit, 'cause it has changed attack and HP. And if i spawn other unit it will be weaker than the others.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AoBG]KrotoN

Posted 1 May 2013 - 6:58 pm
Im not sure u understand me. In this scenario u pass levels by getting kills. Every level u got your unit's attack and HP increased. And when it die i cant respawn the same unit with the same Attack and HP, i can respawn other unit of this type but it isn't same. If u know how to help me please say.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AoBG]KrotoN

Posted 1 May 2013 - 7:13 pm
Noone can help me???
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AoBG]KrotoN

Posted 1 May 2013 - 7:17 pm
I wanna respawn the unit it each time it die. It can be once, It can be twice, it can be 100 times.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 1 May 2013 - 7:25 pm
I mean you can do it but it'll just be in a tedious way... every time it gives the hp/ap bonus through kills you just also need to have it create something else for detection if the unit dies.

50 kills/hp or ap given => create 1 flag A in an area

unit respawns... then just have other triggers give it hp/ap based on how many flags are there.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [AoBG]KrotoN

Posted 1 May 2013 - 7:39 pm
Hmm i didnt understand u good but i'll try to do what i understood.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AoBG]KrotoN

Posted 1 May 2013 - 7:55 pm
That sounds good. Im doing it at the moment.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AoBG]KrotoN

Posted 1 May 2013 - 8:40 pm
PIN3 wrote:
You will need to add the HP/AP by levels and a trigger to count the levels. Example if at level 1 you get 10hp and 10ap then you will need to tribute(10 stone) or some unused resource to the player once they reach that level so when it respawns it will know the correct amount of hp/ap to give. So the respawn trigger would know if the unit dies and has accumulated 10 stone then respawn unit as lvl 1 and add 10hp/10ap.

You will also need a trigger to activate the re-spawn trigger for each level and deactivate the previous level, such as accumulate 10 stone activate re-spawn trigger lvl 1, accumalate 20 stone activate re-spawn trigger 2 and deactivate re-spawn trigger 1.
Cause i cant do it. Can u send me blank map with 1 unit and the triggers, and i can use it as example. Will u?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AoBG]KrotoN

Posted 1 May 2013 - 9:33 pm
Thanks. I hope it will be helpful.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AoBG]KrotoN

Posted 1 May 2013 - 9:38 pm
Thanks man. It's great. That was i need.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 12 out of 12 posts