Initialization Error

[Rag3]AldenAmargon

Posted 11 June 2013 - 3:20 am
"Initialization Error" is the message that pops up in the middle of the screen when I try to join a room In the Titans, even when I am the only one in the room. It comes before the movie starts, it only happens when I play in Voobly, not in Game Ranger or alone. I can play normal AoM, AoE, and AoE Conquerors, I have the Voobly Patch installed, a very well Internet connection, I checked the Firewall, I Tried 3 different versions of the Titans (1 with the Daemon Tools, 1 without it and a portable version of the game).
Y have Windows 7 32-bits, no mod installed, checked for viruses, defragmented, I deleted registry errors the times I tried, 2 GB of RAM, AMD Athlon (tm) 64 X2 Dual Core processor 4800+ 2.51 GHz, and very bad luck with programs -.-
Link | Reply | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted 16 June 2013 - 1:20 am
Holy **** lol. Geez it seems you really tried almost everything! xD

did u try reinstalling Voobly or running the game diagnostics tool?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Rag3]AldenAmargon

Posted 17 June 2013 - 2:11 am
The game diagnostics tool tells me that everything is fine, and I tried today to uninstall and reinstall Voobly (having cleared the registry in the process) but nothing changed.
I can only play it alone (not even online in Game Ranger, I did not try in LAN), so it might be linked to something about ports, it is an online matter for now :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 GodIsNAstronaut

Posted 15 July 2013 - 9:03 pm
I have the same problem. I also made post about on the aom reddit to see if anyone knows how to fix it. The weird thing is that I didnt have it a week ago or so and then just suddenly after playing on GR I couldnt play anymore.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [B3N1T0]Induccion

Posted 16 September 2013 - 1:04 am
this error ? see http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/167939

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts