ancient td v5 unbalance

Valthrex

Posted 10 July 2013 - 2:48 pm
I recently started played v4 and by the time v5 came out i could execute the most effective sequence of commands possible (i think) but since v5 came out it is possible to win the game within the first 5 waves, due to the fact that there is no panic button at the beginning.. so you can just span 8 or 10 kings into the PVP flag and get 4 or 5 sets of woad raiders (29k hp) which make getting past the first 5 waves almost impossible for anyone up against this! You have the option to buy a panic button with 5 kings but i cant see that it works and have tried.

Solution: Give a starter panic button, fix the buying panic buttons with kings or make PvP disabled until the 3rd set of waves or so

thoughts? does anyone here play?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BalaaM_]CaNeK

Posted 11 July 2013 - 3:29 am
wrong section
moved
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mr_Kim

Posted 11 July 2013 - 3:50 am
lol why people keep posting maps without proper testing, seriously?

And of course, why rating such a crappy map too lmao
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScorplonS

Edited 11 July 2013 - 4:04 am by ScorplonS
Mr kim never played the ancient td new version or old version. Do not understand why you post bad reviews and denigrating making a map if not aware of the map?this map was tested more than 200 times to improve and have a good quality map.

Regarding the comment of beginning of the post, is a matter of getting used to a map with increased difficulty and a map with facilities and has no difficulty to survive. The panic can buy and use it at any level. only used to a real map tower defense.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mr_Kim

Edited 11 July 2013 - 4:04 am by Mr_Kim
ScorplonS wrote:
Mr kim never played the ancient td new version or old version. Do not understand why you post bad reviews and denigrating making a map if not aware of the map?
  Regarding the comment of beginning of the post, is a matter of getting used to a map with increased difficulty and a map with facilities and has no difficulty to survive. The panic can buy it at any level. only used to a real map tower defense.
Sorry man, I'm just a smurf of a player who played this so many times before this Ancient TDA crap was even rated, and I know the flaws very well (just to keep myself and see people would actually rate it or not), but yeah, kind of expected, they rate it before deeply look into the map lol

And yeah, good luck with this map, looking forward to see voobly keeps corrupting
Link | Reply | Quote
 ExpectoPatronum

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:50 am
Valthrex wrote:
I recently started played v4 and by the time v5 came out i could execute the most effective sequence of commands possible (i think) but since v5 came out it is possible to win the game within the first 5 waves, due to the fact that there is no panic button at the beginning.. so you can just span 8 or 10 kings into the PVP flag and get 4 or 5 sets of woad raiders (29k hp) which make getting past the first 5 waves almost impossible for anyone up against this! You have the option to buy a panic button with 5 kings but i cant see that it works and have tried.

Solution: Give a starter panic button, fix the buying panic buttons with kings or make PvP disabled until the 3rd set of waves or so

thoughts? does anyone here play?

The map is absolutely fine. If u dont know how to play, dont blame the map. I bet u cant beat any 18++ in those 5 waves u stated above. Any good player can easily defend those attacks till the 5th level.
Go learn play not curse the map......
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TiGerZ]_Power__

Posted 4 April 2014 - 3:25 pm
u have to del fishtrap to activate panic ....
but you saying is true, but its not very smart to play 1v1 in acient td ;)

when u play with 4 people or something you can destroy som1, but then ur eco is ****ed up so then no1 gonna buy woad raiders.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts