Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > Getting owned by even 1600 new gamers.

Getting owned by even 1600 new gamers.

[ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 27 July 2013 - 9:32 pm
Hi I recently started AoM but I cant win even a single game. Gods and civilizations are pushing me into confusion. Tell me which civi is better and which god I select to advance to next age. And is there any guide to get good player? And I don't see any shortcut for Stand ground stance, can they appear on my screen? So i can easily select stances?

P.S: Is there any map like CBA of AoE for AoM?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:04 pm
there no better god they all have there advantages and its up to the player to us them ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Edited 9 August 2013 - 12:11 am by AoL_Iron_maiden
Hi
Sorry it took me a while to reply, i dont check here as often as i should.

About gods: There is much dispute on which gods actually are the best, however everyone basically agrees that oranos and isis are always at the top. :)

Do you know about [You must login to view link]? I advise you go there :). There are guides on how to improve, special guides on different gods, etc. Also, most importantly, that forum holds the most active community for aom/tt. Most all competitive players visit there. One main reason why they visit there is to post recorded games. You can download these games and watch them to learn from people better than you! You can also post your own games and ask for advice from others, and usually there is someone willing to watch it and give some helpful tips^^

Oh, about cba: There is a map that is called "cba" for aomtt, BUT it is almost nothing like the cba for aoe :'(.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]VictoR_CharliE

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:11 am
mythodia is like cba
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:21 am
Is there CBA. rofl.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 28 August 2013 - 3:27 pm
Hi
Sorry it took me a while to reply, i dont check here as often as i should.

About gods: There is much dispute on which gods actually are the best, however everyone basically agrees that oranos and isis are always at the top. :)

Do you know about [You must login to view link]? I advise you go there :). There are guides on how to improve, special guides on different gods, etc. Also, most importantly, that forum holds the most active community for aom/tt. Most all competitive players visit there. One main reason why they visit there is to post recorded games. You can download these games and watch them to learn from people better than you! You can also post your own games and ask for advice from others, and usually there is someone willing to watch it and give some helpful tips^^

Oh, about cba: There is a map that is called "cba" for aomtt, BUT it is almost nothing like the cba for aoe :'(.

Got tears while reading so helpful reply from moderator ;happycry. Thanks for your helpful reply!
Link | Reply | Quote
 PekaPekaPeka

Posted 2 October 2013 - 2:32 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Undead ]jiggunjer

Posted 4 October 2013 - 2:17 pm
For aggressive, defensive and stand ground stances: alt + A, alt +D, alt+S respectively. Best way to improve is watch record games and play vs good players.

For me, first 6 minutes are when I form a strategy. Based on map(resources/tcs), civs matchup and enemy activity.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ BC ]rhu

Posted 4 October 2013 - 6:22 pm
Is there CBA. rofl.

no.d maps come under senarios,havepassage b/w enemyN u,but u can invade by praying undergroud lord(i dnt kw the name).
i nvr played on voobly but i see my frnds playing on near by cafe on lane.i told them to start playing on voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]tech771_

Posted 25 November 2014 - 4:16 pm
if you join aoc as a new player, 14xx will kill you aswell.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts