Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > The reason why I dont like voobly

The reason why I dont like voobly

Barrackxs

Edited 2 August 2013 - 11:59 am by Barrackxs
Hello everyone :)

My name is tomer, and I am ussaly playing in gameranger for a long time. One day I had some problem on gameranger, and meanwhile fixing it (port open) I decided try new program I founded that day - Voobly.

Well, I like it much less from Gameranger, and the reason is really simple. rateing.

In Gameranger there is no rating, and there is fair chances whit no pre judge for everyone. What happend here?

I joined, my rate was 1600 (The deafult rate). I saw a game whit the description Med + , and joined the room.

well, I was kicked in two seconds, acording to my "low rate".

And its only the start. the next room happend same. I dont want to play in such a community where you judge pepole for rate, and expecily for joining default rate :O

Its all about expirences and fun in AOM, but here the situation is vert diffrent. Pepole dont want to try new super ideas of madness (which is good idea to try! :) ) becouse they are affraid to lose "rate". Some pepole even causes out of sync when they are losing!

It just make everything like a compattion and makes some pepole to act very "****y", and simply takes off all the pure fun of the game.. Rate isnt really show player level, and a players who getting better is still judged for their low rate from old games. it also depends Vs who have you played, I can play Vs my freind and just win again and again in order to get amazing rate - this is ****!

And thats it, shortly ( ;) ), the reason Why I like Gameranger much more than Voobly.

What you guys opinion about my opinion?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 2 August 2013 - 12:05 pm
rate makes humans turn into animals its part of our nature
Link | Reply | Quote
 Barrackxs

Posted 2 August 2013 - 12:13 pm
And It is a bad thing, isnt it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 2 August 2013 - 12:25 pm
Write a strongly worded letter to torm.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 2 August 2013 - 12:27 pm
Barrackxs wrote:
And It is a bad thing, isnt it?

some animals it bring out there competitive nature for others you will find out how lame they are ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 2 August 2013 - 12:47 pm
host a game, some players are not used to newcomers and are afraid of their game being ruined
Link | Reply | Quote
 Barrackxs

Posted 2 August 2013 - 1:25 pm
As I said, rate isnt the real level of player at all! player who played allot and get better can still have bad rate, or player who played only Vs pros or whatever.. and, how is it that someone being kicked for his default rate?

I like it in in gameranger where I can change name and dont have rate so i can try new things and haveing fun whitout thinking about stupeid rate :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 Pestilence_

Posted 2 August 2013 - 2:03 pm
Host non-rated games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Good

Posted 2 August 2013 - 2:06 pm
Hosting your own game is the best way forward in a situation where you're getting kicked for "low games".

If you host your own game, you'll readily find people in similar positions to you or players that are happy to play matches with you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]_Vezir_

Posted 2 August 2013 - 2:12 pm
Host a game , try new player lobby ;) Rates for showing player's levels.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ArtofWar]AOE_bgkmaster

Posted 2 August 2013 - 2:29 pm
voovly is great stop complaining
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ArtofWar]AOE_bgkmaster

Posted 2 August 2013 - 2:30 pm
voovly is great stop complaining :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 2 August 2013 - 2:56 pm
Barrackxs wrote:
Hello everyone :)

My name is tomer, and I am ussaly playing in gameranger for a long time. One day I had some problem on gameranger, and meanwhile fixing it (port open) I decided try new program I founded that day - Voobly.

Well, I like it much less from Gameranger, and the reason is really simple. rateing.

In Gameranger there is no rating, and there is fair chances whit no pre judge for everyone. What happend here?

I joined, my rate was 1600 (The deafult rate). I saw a game whit the description Med + , and joined the room.

well, I was kicked in two seconds, acording to my "low rate".

And its only the start. the next room happend same. I dont want to play in such a community where you judge pepole for rate, and expecily for joining default rate :O

Its all about expirences and fun in AOM, but here the situation is vert diffrent. Pepole dont want to try new super ideas of madness (which is good idea to try! :) ) becouse they are affraid to lose "rate". Some pepole even causes out of sync when they are losing!

It just make everything like a compattion and makes some pepole to act very "****y", and simply takes off all the pure fun of the game.. Rate isnt really show player level, and a players who getting better is still judged for their low rate from old games. it also depends Vs who have you played, I can play Vs my freind and just win again and again in order to get amazing rate - this is ****!

And thats it, shortly ( ;) ), the reason Why I like Gameranger much more than Voobly.

What you guys opinion about my opinion?

Have fun:
Quote:
Point trading is the act of using a friends account, a second account or playing against an account with a certain outcome ( e.g a complete mis-match of skill ) to increase/decrease the points of another, in a case where the rating history clearly shows a number of games using that method (no matter if one player or more were implicated in manipulating the players account). The games played are usually, but not always below 10 minutes, and statistics may show that the game was not played normally. The account that is linked to the player as only being used to manipulate the ratings (such as but not limited to high/low rate accounts), then it should be noted that this player is a point trader and their account will be reset to 1600. Accounts already below 1600 will be locked. The account(s) that have been used to manipulate points should be locked. Subsequent tries should be banned.
.:: Evidence ::. Match links.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Edited 2 August 2013 - 3:34 pm by JustTesting1234
i like gamerager because they got no mods/admins in game (no corruption..) and they care for they players thats why they dont need to filter the word 'voobly', while voobly has banned the word game-ranger afraid to lose players/money rofl tho voobly is much better in everything else
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mass_more_Rams

Posted 2 August 2013 - 3:36 pm
The only thing worth it about this topic, are the gifs from Dan and Marvel

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 21 posts