RCB GOLD F5 Bug

[12ey]LeGiO___

Edited 27 August 2013 - 10:01 pm by [12ey]LeGiO___
I have some complaints about. RCB GOLD F5

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/167204

the error I'm talking about is that p1 p3, p6, get free Kings
as we all know are important kings for get new units
can plz. the Weapon? fix this error and send a new version

some believe that RCB F5 not can be rated for the moment?

Español

tenemos algunas quejas sobre. RCB GOLD F5

el error que estoy hablando es que p3 p1, p6, obtener gratis raz
como todos sabemos, son los reyes importantes para conseguir nuevas unidades
puede plz. el arma? solucionar el problema y enviar una nueva versión

algunos creen que RCB F5 no deveria ser clasificado por el momento?

Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 27 August 2013 - 10:55 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
Can someone describe to me specifically what happens? Does it happen at a specific time? Where does it happen? Why? How?

I'm in the process of moving so all I have is my laptop; I can't view the recording. This also means if there is a bug I myself can't update it till ~September 2nd. If it is a bug a mod can fix it before me/then if they want.

Edit:

Unlimited kings though? Thinking about the king triggers I don't see how it's possible. I'm really interested to see if there's something like this. The kill and raze triggers for kings are nearly identical in 2013 as they are in 2011. So if it's there it's highly likely it's there in 2011 too.

Edit 2:

Actually I could update it with AOKTS without having the game installed. I'm just perplexed right now how it could possibly be bugged in that way.

Edit 3:

If there is a bug it's probably from the Anti-Blocking triggers. It's the only thing I can think of... instead of remove object I did create maybe.
Link | Reply | Quote
 verystronglol

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:41 am
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/9109978 @ p3

when u xfer kings from top store to right store u get unlimited kings as p3
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 28 August 2013 - 12:50 am by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
That's odd... those triggers haven't changed and were copied over from my previous versions. Very odd it hasn't been caught till now. Mod should probably unrate it then till I update it.

Edit: Oh and yeah I can't use AOKTS on my mac so I can't fix it till after I move. Either someone else has to or people must wait.

I just want to make sure... Does it repeatedly spawn kings? Or is someone just being ****ed and thinking that since it gives you two kings from the top store on the super store that means you can get unlimited kings?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Rectum_Ranger_

Posted 28 August 2013 - 9:33 am
Fixed map.

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Rectum_Ranger_

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:34 am
Aquire 2 friends, play it and test the bug. Can't be that hard. I presume you atleast have 2 friends.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 28 August 2013 - 3:08 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
I was able to use AOKTS on my gf's laptop but I can't verify the change. I need the editor to verify unless I'm specifically told how the bug is performed and what triggers were changed. The total trigger, effect, and condition number appears the same between both versions... idk. I've done what I can.

I just don't really understand how it's bugged still... these triggers have been the same while I edited the map throughout the 2012 F2 version all the way through 2013 F5. I just still find it odd it's bugged. I swear I've played the map myself and have transferred kings as p3 to the super store and didn't get unlimited kings. The bug must be done in a unique way. Anyways, I'm out of it till the 2nd or 3rd when I get my desktop setup again.

Edit: The condition area and effect removal are both the same areas as well and I don't see them changed between versions.

Anywho, if you did indeed fix it thank you nhoobish. The only other thing I was going to possibly change otherwise in a future update was to weaken spanish and turk civs by 1 king. It should also be noted that going from the bottom to the super store is programmed in the same way as top to super so however people are exploiting the transfer it may be present there too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Rectum_Ranger_

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:08 pm
I was able to use AOKTS on my gf's laptop but I can't verify the change. I need the editor to verify unless I'm specifically told how the bug is performed and what triggers were changed. The total trigger, effect, and condition number appears the same between both versions... idk. I've done what I can.

I just don't really understand how it's bugged still... these triggers have been the same while I edited the map throughout the 2012 F2 version all the way through 2013 F5. I just still find it odd it's bugged. I swear I've played the map myself and have transferred kings as p3 to the super store and didn't get unlimited kings. The bug must be done in a unique way. Anyways, I'm out of it till the 2nd or 3rd when I get my desktop setup again.

Edit: The condition area and effect removal are both the same areas as well and I don't see them changed between versions.

Anywho, if you did indeed fix it thank you nhoobish. The only other thing I was going to possibly change otherwise in a future update was to weaken spanish and turk civs by 1 king. It should also be noted that going from the bottom to the super store is programmed in the same way as top to super so however people are exploiting the transfer it may be present there too.

The I only added 6 haystacks to the map. ;doofy
The bug goes as this: In Bottom store you want to send 1 king to Right Super Store. The South Easthern and South part of the buying option was a hay stack corner. And if you send king there as p3 the king won't be removed. So I just placed 1 hay stack to that area so that you couldn't send king to it and added to 5 hay stacks in addition to make the store symmetrical again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 zrajanaiktsura

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:56 pm

is this rated ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:39 pm
The I only added 6 haystacks to the map. ;doofy
The bug goes as this: In Bottom store you want to send 1 king to Right Super Store. The South Easthern and South part of the buying option was a hay stack corner. And if you send king there as p3 the king won't be removed. So I just placed 1 hay stack to that area so that you couldn't send king to it and added to 5 hay stacks in addition to make the store symmetrical again.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the explanation! I didn't check the bottom store areas earlier... I guess I missed a square when redoing the bottom store for F5, which explains why it was new to this update. Again thanks for updating it since I'm unable to without my desktop due to moving.

Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 29 August 2013 - 1:42 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
Justin wrote:
so the map is good?
has anyone else checked?

Just go into the editor and find the King - Bottom to Super Store triggers and look them over by making sure the removal and condition areas are the same (should be the first two things). They should be underneath the Bottom Store triggers, which should be in red to show the start of them.

If you want it checked more in depth than that (i.e. all transfer triggers and bottom store triggers) then you'll have to wait for me to move and get my desktop up and running again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 29 August 2013 - 2:02 pm
who cares
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 29 August 2013 - 2:06 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
who cares

RCB is the third most popular map. I'd say plenty of people want a non-bugged map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 29 August 2013 - 2:38 pm
RCB is the third most popular map. I'd say plenty of people want a non-bugged map.

no men baka blood is played more then rcb
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 29 August 2013 - 3:55 pm
never heard of it or seen it be hosted... doesn't bode well for that opinion

actually on second thought as well rtd is probably close to being in the third slot. rcb may be fourth.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 18 posts