RCB (Gold) 2013 F6 Bug Fixes and Update

MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 24 October 2013 - 10:43 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
Download here: http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/46/AoC-Custom-Scenarios

Bugs fixed:
  • Palisade wall removal buy now works on the super store. (has been tested 100% to confirm it works)
  • Landing a transport on the bottom store and getting units onto it ([You must login to view link])

Bugs investigated:
  • Unit tasker for top store buys was found to work properly. Maybe it's a change in the userpatch but it's working fine in the standard game. Have not checked to see if it's an issue in Userpatch.
Things changed:
  • Palisade wall removal buy reduced to two kings
  • No player can wall in front of their base. They can still wall to the side and within the base as long as they don't have the combination of towers behind palisade walls for the view exploit (view exploit is fixed anyways but if you do this your wall will get removed in the whole base regardless of what player you are). This really shouldn't be an issue since there's plenty of room to wall within the base. This decision shouldn't change the gameplay much but will just make things more easy for stronger units against beli, william, and theo.

Obscvred, I'm not sure what you want to call this version but there's the fixes.

I still also support unrating 2011 v4.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CooLesT

Posted 22 October 2013 - 8:13 pm
Wow, i think that if there were a way to smoke rcb you would be a real drug addict (in a positive way xD). ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 CooLesT

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:04 am
okkkk.....like i said in a POSITIVE WAY!!! I really appreciate your hard work. Maybe i had just to said this, sorry if you did not understand what i really wanted to say! ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 24 October 2013 - 9:37 pm
I updated the changes to include a bug where someone to get units onto the bottom store. Glad I caught this. Checked shoreline for other stores and it's not possible there.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 25 October 2013 - 2:51 am
Sweet. Many thanks. =)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts