Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > Increased game speed in single player

Increased game speed in single player

Meowkat

Posted 22 December 2013 - 1:43 am
I just installed both AoM and AoT and patched them in order to get some practice as I wanted to get into multiplayer on Voobly.

I was a bit surprised when I opened the game to see it run rather fast and I just though it was normal despite having checked some video online and didnt have that feeling. Turns out my game run about a little less than twice as fast as it should. When I open up the timer, most of the time the seconds increments by two instead of one. If I record the game and play it back though, everything run at the normal speed.

I saw there is no game speed option so this seem to be a weird glitch. I tried to force vsync on the game without any result thinking that a FPS over 60 might just speed the game up.

Anyone has any clue how to fix this problem or what can cause it? Otherwise, the game run really fine and smooth. Considering my installation, I added nothing except the 1.03 patch I got on here and Voobly does recognize my installation without any error if I try to launch a lobby.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RmcooTheHater_

Posted 7 January 2014 - 10:32 pm
maybe you selected game type lightning (like supremacy etc..) (Maybe it is selected automaticly)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts