The Conquest <NEW MAP>

Poeta

Posted 6 January 2014 - 6:54 am
You must login into Voobly to view image

well I'll try to briefly explain the purpose of the game regrase why I created

because I created?

I'm a big fan of the random map mode they put as many players do not dominate the economy and nicely army at the same time, and I have a great preference for strategies to combat than the strategies of economy then decided to create a game that was very focused on combat more with the difference in other ways that luck if the civilization that randomly got inrreparavel provides a difference of power between the players, for this reason I tried to give players maximum equal in combat, after that thought of a goal that podesse come to enjoy combat and become strategically the battle and then created what I call (the conquest)

Goal

The game is divided into 2 large armies, the east and the west.
these two armies fighting in wars for the conquest of 5 towers as you can see on the map the game is on the north, south, center and in front of each military base.

both armies need to possess the greatest possible number of towers in their field to be victorious and every 10 seconds with a tower on your domain you will be awarded 1 point is equivalent equivalent to 4 damage on the enemy score

Scoreboard - Scoreboard and symbolized by 2 outpost in place on the map where it is written score, the outpost of the army right corresponds to the right and left to the army outpost on the left and has 3 columns in front of these outpost, these columns represent an additional life into these outpost, which poderar be done by penalizing player 1 deleting the construction.

well I'll try to briefly explain the purpose of the game regrase why I created

because I created?

I'm a big fan of the random map mode they put as many players do not dominate the economy and the army at the same time very well, and I have a great preference for strategies to combat than the strategies of economy then decided when one team has a tower about 10 sec domain will cause 4 damage on the enemy outpost and has 5 towers on your domain will cause 4x5 = 20 damage on the enemy outpost when an army outpost is destroyed will be declared the victory of the enemy team, may be accompanied Scoreboard the life of every outpost

and what it takes to conquer a tower?

to gain a sufficient tower sending the unit until the tower is not on the field any player she had become his case is about the domain of any player must destroy it immediately and then another born on the same place and had become a

and what it takes to get a unit?

you just put the king who will be at his base in space in front of the unit you wish to purchase and then will rise the drive you have selected (can also use the acquired units to buy other units)

how many more units each player will be able to use?

The maximum is 120 in total, may be the same or different drive

initially before it will need a king to buy the units, this king was born in background after you choose which army you will make part black relics are the army of white are right and left of the army (the armies and the towers are symmetrically distributed in the form of a map or favorer not harm any of the players

You must enclose the king in front of the relic of the army you want to join and then you will be redirected directed to the military base of the army you have selected and then it may acquire the units and assemble his troops

on units to create a game that was very focused on fighting more with the difference in other ways that luck if the civilization that randomly got inrreparavel provides a difference of power between the players, for this reason I tried to give players maximum equal combat, after that thought of a goal that podesse come to enjoy the fight and become strategically the battle and then created what I call (the conquest)

Goal

The game is divided into 2 large armies, the east and the west.
these two armies fighting in wars for the conquest of 5 towers as you can see on the map the game is on the north, south, center and in front of each military base.

both armies need to possess the greatest possible number of towers in their field to be victorious and every 10 seconds with a tower on your domain you will be awarded 1 point is equivalent equivalent to 4 damage on the enemy score

Scoreboard - Scoreboard and symbolized by 2 outpost in place on the map where it is written score, the outpost of the army right corresponds to the right and left to the army outpost on the left and has 3 columns in front of these outpost, these columns represent an additional life into these outpost, which can be done by penalizing player 1 destroying construction.

with the intention of providing a battle with equality opponents each tera players available nearly all the existing age of empires 2 units, so they will be able to compose your army as you like providing enough freedom in the fighting, so how each player will be able to see their troops and their allies always will be a key factor in the kind of unity which he had used to attack

the player will already start in the imperial phase and possess them all technologies of their respective civilizations however there of may not have the tecnlogia elite units created in castles unless your civilization

heroes units

the heroes units may be purchased in the store and heroes born in the basis on which the player who acquired a part, so few heroes MAY BE adqurir 2 units as genghis khan adqurir 3 others will be able to hedrade herold and 4 others like robin hood ... Subotai
(Low amount of heroes and compensated with free purchase and dispinibilidade since the beginning of the game adquir, my intention not have a very large amount of heroes and not unbalance the game as in other modes where the player got that particular unit makes very strong compared to the opponent providing a more fair fight)

on the bases and kings

units who are frozen in bases that serve as GAIA to know which unit is purchased will receive 30000 living like kings of each player to prevent a possible attack elimie the king and the player impossible to buy units

on the basis of the towers also born bases serve to defend the base and always have 200 + atk killing any enemy unit approaching besides the fact possess a field of vision of 13 +3 = 16 which makes the invasion the enemy base a big mistake

towers always defending the base when destroyed born again

after learning how to assemble their troops pick their heroes conquer the towers adqurir the points and make the enemy outpost then will have learned how to play (the conquest)

observations

each player has 90 seconds to choose the base or will be eliminated from the game

the game must be started without the (lock team) because the game automatically will select the team and no player may remove the state of ally

the kings that come out of the base will be penalized with death

if the tower is not to be won born remove the units who are over where she should be born.

I hope the team Voobly can help me promote and rate this great game that was made with intention of providing fair and smart fight.

Thanks Brz Poeta

translated from Portuguese into English by google translator

If the map has a bug, crash or error or want to help me edit maps, [You must login to view link] my email and my face book mauro b junior

Attachments:
=V= TheConquestV1P.scx (file size: 317.71 KB)
MAP004.BMP (file size: 4.46 MB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Poeta

Posted 6 January 2014 - 7:16 am
please comment if you guys liked it or not =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 6 January 2014 - 12:05 pm
Cool idea. Map is too big. You need team detection. I can make alot of heroes? Are unit creations timed differently or can I make a good units just a quick as crappy units? Learn to use negative tribute.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Poeta

Posted 6 January 2014 - 7:16 pm
Cool idea. Map is too big. You need team detection. I can make alot of heroes? Unit creations are timed differently or can I make the good units just a quick crappy the units? Learn to use negative tribute.

well try resonder questions in parts, first there is already an automatic device detection teams and that prevents a player becomes a member of the enemy team, the system of detection and very good and I had no problem with it until now,

about heroes, you can not do a lot has a limit, because most? the following reason games like cba hero hero fest and many other games with heroes already became clear superiority of certain units over others and already proved the superiority of genghis khan on all units then if released 120 heroes battles would be fought only by armies of Genghis khan ja and stronger unit that would destroy all who fought for strategic factor in that, if put to acquire the heroes by number of deaths would remove the strategic factor also and even take away the focus of the game and conquer the towers then for this reason the heroes were limited as they are an extra aid, heroes like genghis khan u can buy 2 units and robin hood 4 are the maximum,

the timer units are more different are not very different I think the only common units Persian mangonel and scorpion has 6 seconds, more units you can use to acquire more and buy up to 6 units while
has more units you actually buy conssegue much faster and the criterion of time is related to life and attack the unit

and on the negative tribute will research on this effect to put in the next game Caribe;

those who want to give tips to help edit or anything can comment there or look me in the scenario Voobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tsm_Tsunami

Posted 6 January 2014 - 7:56 pm
Poeta wrote:
Cool idea. Map is too big. You need team detection. I can make alot of heroes? Unit creations are timed differently or can I make the good units just a quick crappy the units? Learn to use negative tribute.

well try resonder questions in parts, first there is already an automatic device detection teams and that prevents a player becomes a member of the enemy team, the system of detection and very good and I had no problem with it until now,

about heroes, you can not do a lot has a limit, because most? the following reason games like cba hero hero fest and many other games with heroes already became clear superiority of certain units over others and already proved the superiority of genghis khan on all units then if released 120 heroes battles would be fought only by armies of Genghis khan ja and stronger unit that would destroy all who fought for strategic factor in that, if put to acquire the heroes by number of deaths would remove the strategic factor also and even take away the focus of the game and conquer the towers then for this reason the heroes were limited as they are an extra aid, heroes like genghis khan u can buy 2 units and robin hood 4 are the maximum,

the timer units are more different are not very different I think the only common units Persian mangonel and scorpion has 6 seconds, more units you can use to acquire more and buy up to 6 units while
has more units you actually buy conssegue much faster and the criterion of time is related to life and attack the unit

and on the negative tribute will research on this effect to put in the next game Caribe;

those who want to give tips to help edit or anything can comment there or look me in the scenario Voobly

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts