CBA Hero ffa balance suggestion

Poll: CBA hero ffa should fix inf civ ??
yes
no
 [s1L3nT]StorMy_

Posted 28 April 2014 - 5:55 pm
i guess its time to fix this map ... so inf can have some real (fatal) advantages !

if u guys noticed ... inf civ is kinda useless at CBA hero FFA ... but works great at CBA

my suggestion is to let inf civ get (at least 2) bombard towers in their front main 3 gates

maybe they only good inf civ .. is goths specially when they have archer civ
otherwise they are useless as well

if there is a way to disable inf civ at CBA hero FFA

would be best idea

Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]StorMy_

Edited 28 April 2014 - 6:57 pm by [s1L3nT]StorMy_
guys plz

this time ... think before u post !!

am not talking about RCB or CBA here !! LOL
am talking about
CBA HERO FFA
Link | Reply | Quote
 4V3NG3R_

Posted 28 April 2014 - 6:37 pm
What happened to ur last post? For me same reply here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]StorMy_

Edited 28 April 2014 - 6:54 pm by [s1L3nT]StorMy_
Anik3t wrote:
I was forced to see ur rating after reading ur thread. ;cry

this 1 ??

lol

i dont think u u read what am talking about !

did u ever played CBA hero ffa ? before !?

Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 28 April 2014 - 7:12 pm
Yes, CBA Hero favors ranged civs. Buffing them through a mod is an option (someone is doing this)... maybe make them faster. I think the map should just be edited to give everyone archers of the eyes after oh idk 15 or so minutes. That'd make things a bit more even.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [GvR]Do0m

Edited 28 April 2014 - 7:48 pm by [GvR]Do0m
CBA hero is the most unbalanced map of all Voobly Rated maps, I tried to play it many times but as you mentioned it favours the Archers and also does not include any Inf Hero, say William Wallace.

There is not much you can do to the current CBA hero Scenario to make it Balanced. The whole concept of this map is based on Archers domination.

To make CBA hero more balanced, a completely new version is required, I am currently working on the Revamp of CBA Hero, but it would take some time to Release. It will be more Balanced and would Support both Infantry and Archery, untill then CBA hero in its Current form is your Only Choice to play with Heroes in CBA Style.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]StorMy_

Edited 28 April 2014 - 8:20 pm by [s1L3nT]StorMy_
[GvR]Do0m wrote:
CBA hero is the most unbalanced map of all Voobly Rated maps, I tried to play it many times but as you mentioned it favours the Archers and also does not include any Inf Hero, say William Wallace.

There is not much you can do to the current CBA hero Scenario to make it Balanced. The whole concept of this map is based on Archers domination.

To make CBA hero more balanced, a completely new version is required, I am currently working on the Revamp of CBA Hero, but it would take some time to Release. It will be more Balanced and would Support both Infantry and Archery, untill then CBA hero in its Current form is your Only Choice to play with Heroes in CBA Style.

+1

;thumbup ;thumbup

We looking forward for a new ver of CBA HERO
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FFA']areukiddingme

Edited 29 April 2014 - 12:54 am by [FFA']areukiddingme
yes

i agree with u stormy

inf civ should fixed in CBA hero FFA !!
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 29 April 2014 - 5:41 pm
You know... You guys could just play RCB. I've put a lot of work into making it balanced and easier for noobs. Just spectate a game or two. It is, and can be a complicated map but the basics aren't hard to grasp. One day maybe I'll make a guide... One day...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]StorMy_

Posted 3 May 2014 - 11:14 pm
You know... You guys could just play RCB. I've put a lot of work into making it balanced and easier for noobs. Just spectate a game or two. It is, and can be a complicated map but the basics aren't hard to grasp. One day maybe I'll make a guide... One day...

what if we bored of RCB Gold !! ????

so we have to move to CBA - CBA HERO
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 5 May 2014 - 6:02 am
what if we bored of RCB Gold !! ????

so we have to move to CBA - CBA HERO

That'd be pretty damn hard imo. Just play RCB already. Play a solid 5 games and I'd bet you'll love it by then.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Tao']Fengge_Tao

Posted 2 June 2014 - 5:33 pm
Infantry is probably the best..i get celts and vikings alot in ffa..vs good civs (good rated players18+) and still win.. you should go thro my ffa games..i think its ok how map is :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Tao']Fengge_Tao

Posted 2 June 2014 - 5:54 pm
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124033980/Ratings/games/profile/124033980/120/games/matches/user/124033980/120/2#pagebrowser1 some hero ffa matches i had

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 13 out of 13 posts