Rambit Cb Gold | gates not fully built

Poll: Should there be a mod to make gates and walls build instantly
yes we should
no we should keep it the same let those people with boats have a less chance of winning
 [Boat]Coolman916_

Edited 25 May 2014 - 10:10 am by [Boat]Coolman916_
So in rambit cb gold it says you have to fully build gates and walls but most people don't which makes a boat useless even if you get remove walls and gates behind someone base which only works if you have a fully complete gate or wall. is there anyway of making a mod that makes gates and walls build instantly like they had in fair mod.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 30 May 2014 - 7:27 pm
Moved to Map Pack forums.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 30 May 2014 - 8:28 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
I stopped supporting "RCB Fair Mod," the moderators are more than welcome to give access to anyone who wants to edit it again. I also deleted the mod and don't have a backup. So you'd have to do it all from scratch. I'd suggest just sticking to making it build walls and gates instantly, other balance things just are too involved... you'll change one thing, then another, then another, then another...

Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 30 May 2014 - 8:30 pm
"For future reference for anyone I adjusted the build rate in general for build (118) at the bottom of the list in attributes I believe (changed to 20). Then I changed the train time to one for palisade wall and every gate that came up (minus sea gates) by searching for gates (it's weird... only 487,488 are assigned to builders but I had to do it for all gates to get it to work otherwise it only worked on one gate position). Furthermore, I went through and adjusted the train time for all other buildings by multiplying by 20 so it'd be the same build rate yet palisade and gates would create instantly."
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Boat]Coolman916_

Posted 7 June 2014 - 7:08 am
thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 17 June 2014 - 5:24 am
thank you.

I'm not doing this. I just listed how I did it prior. It's up to someone else now to edit the map and/or make a mod for it.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts