Rainbow Six
Link | Reply | Quote
 BBK__Sean86

Posted 25 June 2014 - 1:59 am
Oh, thank god for this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 cyph_D2R

Posted 29 June 2014 - 1:56 pm
I'm still amazed to this day that I can randomly pop in on this forum and find Sean lurking. He's like that that one chick you ****ed wrong in high school... She still can't get over that one night you dry ****ed her up the ass. She wants to stalk you and every other person you ever associated with. Sean I feel sorry for you really...bring it in bro, you need a hug.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BBK__Sean86

Posted 9 July 2014 - 2:06 am
cyph_D2R wrote:
I'm still amazed to this day that I can randomly pop in on this forum and find Sean lurking. He's like that that one chick you ****ed wrong in high school... She still can't get over that one night you dry ****ed her up the ass. She wants to stalk you and every other person you ever associated with. Sean I feel sorry for you really...bring it in bro, you need a hug.
It's ironic that you "just so happen to pop in" on the forum after I post, huh? Uhh, no. You don't have a life. Stop trying to act like your life is so busy and important, Cliff. We know it's a lie, so stop.
Also, isn't Thallis going to jail for kiddy ****? You were his boyfriend, so I'm sure the police are investigating you as well. Weirdo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 cyph_D2R

Posted 2 August 2014 - 1:24 pm
You say my name like you know me but guess what you don't. Thallis went to jail because anyone in their right mind who knew what I knew would report it... friend or not.. you act like that's a surprise. Only people who would condone such acts would be surprised I guess. You've always been the **** stain of this game lurking but not producing any game play or contributing what so ever. Continue with your trolling and prove me right as I will not entertain you any longer.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Syria_rwr

Posted 2 August 2014 - 4:11 pm
T-minus 13 days till I can R6 again. Yus! ;sign
Link | Reply | Quote
 BBK__Sean86

Posted 5 August 2014 - 2:17 am
cyph_D2R wrote:
You say my name like you know me but guess what you don't. Thallis went to jail because anyone in their right mind who knew what I knew would report it... friend or not.. you act like that's a surprise. Only people who would condone such acts would be surprised I guess. You've always been the **** stain of this game lurking but not producing any game play or contributing what so ever. Continue with your trolling and prove me right as I will not entertain you any longer.
Cliff, we all know who you are. You played R6 when the game was already dead, yet you continue to think you have some sort of credential to speak about a game you were never apart of. You started playing in, what, '04? I was playing in '99 with Ted (Sparky), so how would you know what I contributed to this game?
I'll let you dominate the R6 forums because that's all you really have going for you in your sad existence. Keep reaching for the stars, Clifford.
Link | Reply | Quote
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:06 pm
PoB/rwr Hades .. waiting for ya rainbBB <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ;icecream ;icecream ;icecream ;icecream
Link | Reply | Quote
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:09 pm
Sean.. ---- Isn't it funny how cypher always had a chip on his shoulder being new generation R6 from GSA? lmfao.. probably biggest joke of r6 along side stanza
Link | Reply | Quote
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:27 pm
r6 r6 r6
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fantast11k

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:26 am
Sup Guys!! Anyone still playing some 1.04???
Link | Reply | Quote
 NoNoSe

Posted 27 February 2015 - 8:20 am
well its been 8 months but need to game sup join hohos ill be on all this week. that is if I don't die tonight :) had 4 on today so ...slightly gg.
Link | Reply | Quote
 vm_1234

Posted 20 March 2015 - 3:53 am
where I download
Link | Reply | Quote
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Posted 26 February 2016 - 5:30 am
i have the disc.. pm me if anyone needs.. ill upload the game
Link | Reply | Quote
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Posted 26 February 2016 - 5:31 am
less chat .. more games