How to make computer not attack with AI script?

NamelessViper

Posted 16 June 2014 - 7:29 pm
I'm working on new multiplayer map which has one computer player. I need him not to attack anyone, just defend if someone attacks him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 16 June 2014 - 8:26 pm
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 NamelessViper

Posted 19 June 2014 - 9:43 am
Thanks!
Is there a way to make all computer player units stay on defensive stance? The script doesn't do that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 19 June 2014 - 3:17 pm
I just know this, but it's made for singleplayer games. Maybe try make computer standing by triggers, if this Ai not working on multiplayer maps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 NamelessViper

Edited 19 June 2014 - 5:59 pm by NamelessViper
[MM]Gallas wrote:
I just know this, but it's made for singleplayer games. Maybe try make computer standing by triggers, if this Ai not working on multiplayer maps.
So far I only tested the map in singleplayer. The AI is basically working so I'm guessing that making units stay on defensive stance is just not part of the AI.
I can make the units go back to their place with triggers, but that's an annoying work which also causes lot of problems in the map so I really just want the units to stay on defensive stance, that would solve all the problems without use of millions of triggers, lol

Hey by the way you are great map maker, I'll PM you with explaining of what map I'm making if you want to join and make the map with me.
The map idea is original so I'm sure that if we solve all that sh*t the map will be fun and popular. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts