CBA 2015 - Bug List

+[MM]jason

Posted 22 June 2014 - 4:31 am
I can also recall being p2 Britons and never advancing to castle age but I think this May have been cba hero
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Posted 22 June 2014 - 3:36 pm
dont forget to implement this

http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/289#Advanced_Statistics

Display Instructions: <Voobly.com:Advanced-Statistics=1>
Clear Instructions
Quote:
Player 4 Turks No Unit Spawn - In Progress
all unit spawns works 100%. like i said its a trigger system bug that occurs very rarely in like 1 out of 1000 games
Link | Reply | Quote
 T3nchy

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:01 pm
I've put in place a new system to end the game if a player gets no units. As the same time is so short it should just eject all players and the game will be unrecorded.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 23 June 2014 - 8:17 am
Ok aslong as I cant just delete my first 4 units and force a restart.
Link | Reply | Quote
 obi11

Posted 23 June 2014 - 9:03 am
Remove Age next to score plox
Link | Reply | Quote
 T3nchy

Posted 23 June 2014 - 1:21 pm
I have no idea what you mean by this...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 24 June 2014 - 3:37 am
tell that to elusive obi lol, for some dumb reason he wanted to match it to aoe2 hd... but it doesn't work for cs
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 24 June 2014 - 3:47 am
Im not sure why it bothers you. You can turn it off yourself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [GvR]Do0m

Posted 24 June 2014 - 5:19 am
There is a Bug in CBA/CBA Hero maps, when Players get No Resources or get 500 of Each in the start.

It can be Fixed by sending Tribute to each Player at least 100,000 in start via GAIA for assurance. Or if you have a better solution to fix then use it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:29 am
T3nchy wrote:
I have no idea what you mean by this...
http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/289#Hiding_Age_information_in_Score_Area
Link | Reply | Quote
 Coat_of_Arms

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:12 am
The bug with "Turks and Koreans don't spawn units" is triggered if host selects "All Tech", afaik.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:23 pm
makes sense. civ detection should always be made using the 'make avail' UU tech
[GvR]Do0m wrote:
There is a Bug in CBA/CBA Hero maps, when Players get No Resources or get 500 of Each in the start.

It can be Fixed by sending Tribute to each Player at least 100,000 in start via GAIA for assurance. Or if you have a better solution to fix then use it.

happends when 'Resources: Standard' is not choosen. its possible to detect it using this trick:
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 T3nchy

Posted 24 June 2014 - 4:39 pm
The bug with "Turks and Koreans don't spawn units" is triggered if host selects "All Tech", afaik.

Thats because "All Techs" was never setup to work on CBA
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Posted 24 June 2014 - 5:20 pm
All Techs will work perfectly if u edit the map to detect spa, kor and turk by their UU tech and not their UT (shinkichon, supremacy & artillery)

and all these fixes and improvements are nice, but what cba really needs is a DECENT balance

i cant understand things like why those civs that start with non-elite UU, still can upgrade to elite in imp? u get imp with pers in ffa and its auto gg

and there are two very well know examples of unbalanced civs. watch any 2k match and u will see aztecs doing runners 1 out of 2 games or just camp/resign. and saras easily raping everything when full pop
Link | Reply | Quote
 T3nchy

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:57 pm
Ok all, I have dedicated a lot of time to get this completed as quickly as possible. The changes are now complete, now I will begin my checks on various systems within the map to check for issues, this should not take long.

I have updated the initial post at the start with more details of changes, images and upgrades. Please feel free to discuss.

T3nchy

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 55 posts