Map/Mod Idea #2 (Blood Game)

Rambit

Posted 26 August 2014 - 3:11 am
Main idea: You will pick units by moving your king it in the select section as per usual. Key difference being that the area will be huge, as in 1 or 2 laps of a giant map (around the outside). Instead of kills unlocking new units, they will increase the speed of your king.

Players would all start with a king in the same place, with feudal units not far away. As the units get better the gaps between them gets bigger. Idea being that you can walk all the way to the heros from the beginning if you wanted, however while your king is moving you are not respawning. So it is about taking risks on if you should move with a slow king or wait for more kills so you can move that distance faster.

The battlefield itself shouldn't be too different from the smosh set up, people like it so no need to change too many things at once. On reflection that is probably what I have been guilty of with my more recent maps. But that is up to you.

So for modding all you will need to do is create some techs to make the kings faster and make the king super slow to begin with. Would advise on making the king's size smaller too so people can't block each other.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 26 August 2014 - 5:24 am
Hmmmmm

It sounds interesting but I would really need to test the gameplay before determining if it would actually be effective
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Edited 9 September 2014 - 3:56 am by Rambit
moved
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Posted 16 September 2014 - 1:07 pm
Cool idea :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts