What map would you like to play if I make it?

Poll: What map would you like to play if I make it?
The Island
Aoc Dota All-stars
Hero Defense
AoC Ice skating
I want all of them!
I don't like any of them.
 The_Ruler100

Posted 5 September 2014 - 3:18 pm
You did not understand me at all. Don't send me those map links, that's not what I meant. Your "some vampire map" has nothing to do with my suggestion. And there is no shame in reworking the old maps because the old maps were never made properly. There way they were made is when you experience only 10% of the game idea, compared as to if they were made properly (for example the PTO map).
Link | Reply | Quote
 D3_3_STRUCTION

Posted 5 September 2014 - 5:44 pm
well i would like the islands ...... it looks like jurrassic and i loved it :P ;) :)
ISLANDS +1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 5 September 2014 - 5:57 pm by [MM]Gallas
The_Ruler100, it's not about shame, it's about respecting their work by not editing it for own taste.

D3_3_STRUCTION, it won't be like jurassic :P

In addition, today I got also other two map idea. If the Ice Skating's controlling could be working as I imagine it, then I can base more map on it. Also one more, but let it's stay secret.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 5 September 2014 - 6:00 pm
You did not understand me at all. Don't send me those map links, that's not what I meant. Your "some vampire map" has nothing to do with my suggestion. And there is no shame in reworking the old maps because the old maps were never made properly. There way they were made is when you experience only 10% of the game idea, compared as to if they were made properly (for example the PTO map).

There are hundreds of PTO scenarios out there. Example for a PTO with less units is PTO Micro, which is my favourite hunting PTO. And as for the part you say most PTOs aren't made properly, means you might just have a bad version as in bugged or edited by someone who ruined the balance in the map.

And here is a link for more than 100+ unique PTO maps, so you could never complain again.
http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/330/PTO-Scenarios
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 5 September 2014 - 6:42 pm
What the community needs IMO is a solid archers blood map similar to archers blood
fest v2. Multiple players, team games/ffa, multiple tactics/strats.
Link | Reply | Quote
 The_Ruler100

Posted 5 September 2014 - 6:47 pm
PTO maps (even micro) have too many units. I am talking about 2-4 with +5000 AP, or something like that.

Gallas, when you talk about respecting other people's maps you don't understand that ideas can not be copyrighted. If its a new map, but has the same ideas, then its perfectly fine. As long as you remade the map as a completely new map, you don't need to be concerned about anything.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 5 September 2014 - 7:07 pm
PTO maps (even micro) have too many units. I am talking about 2-4 with +5000 AP, or something like that.

The Vampire Reincarnation and Vampires Resurrection are like that, but I guess you didn't even bother to take your time and try the scenarios Gallas linked you to. And by the way, he made them...
Link | Reply | Quote
 I2_F

Posted 5 September 2014 - 10:13 pm
Ice skating ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MiSc]Cyprus_Terror

Posted 6 September 2014 - 9:22 am
DOTA-All stars is a great idea
Link | Reply | Quote
 why_what1729

Posted 6 September 2014 - 6:48 pm
Not relevant here; but need to get noticed; ...but maybe sheep vs wolf can be improved further...

thinking of ways to improve...
good going..
all the best..!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TheJedi]SparK

Posted 8 September 2014 - 6:15 am
argrhhh i want islands

AND NEW MAPS FOR SHEEP VS WOLF
almost every sheep vs wolf player wants it

dude gallas u can keep working on new mods but sheep vs wolf deserves a new map...

cmon man i know that u can do more than ur doin now soo why not make alll sheep vs wolf players happy ?????!!!!!!

sheep vs wolf is da best non cba/rm map!
hope u un...un...unders...understand!
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Posted 9 September 2014 - 10:18 am
Canadian Ice Skating :)

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 27 out of 27 posts