Team TD V4

MMO_Executioner

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:54 pm
Ok what ****ed **** in Voobly made a ram 3k on team td v4, this **** cant calculate, 1+1=2 its not hard.
If your goth you win. Whoever did this, please go back to The Zone they still have checkers, go play it.!!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 26 September 2014 - 1:25 am
Its been like that for over 2 years now. I was against it as well when it first got brought in but even with goth its very rarely used.

The map hardly gets played anymore either. Also some people *cough* you *cough* need to stop misnaming TD II as Team TD II, you keep getting my hopes up every time I see the rooms lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 26 September 2014 - 11:57 am by ['RB']nhoobish
Nothing needs to be changed. I have played probably 100+ Team TD matches and I have never seen rams being bought, clearly the cost price is enough. The Goth players actually rush for the Charles Martel not for the rams, because they might lose the match before he would even get to use the rams. Then again, you were always a sore loser, so I guess this nothing new coming from you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 26 September 2014 - 2:33 pm by MMO_Executioner
Nothing needs to be changed. I have played probably 100+ Team TD matches and I have never seen rams being bought, clearly the cost price is enough. The Goth players actually rush for the Charles Martel not for the rams, because they might lose the match before he would even get to use the rams. Then again, you were always a sore loser, so I guess this nothing new coming from you.

Ah the ****ed **** comes forward, I was wondering what noobish fool did this to the map.
Attachments:
ImageCAEGKAUH.jpg (file size: 53.03 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 26 September 2014 - 3:32 pm
I don't edit scenarios for Voobly Map pack, and too bad you are still upset over the TD II game, which you lost to me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 26 September 2014 - 7:16 pm
I don't edit scenarios for Voobly Map pack, and too bad you are still upset over the TD II game, which you lost to me.

Um what game? And I lose lots of games so I have no idea what game your talking about.

I have you blocked due the mean annoying things you said to me after a game, this is why I have you blocked.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 26 September 2014 - 7:26 pm
Mean and annoying? You are the one who keeps insulting me... Also, you are quite a hypocrite, I have seen you kick/ingore/boot players for no reason. I guess the problem is within you not me nor anyone else.
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Edited 25 February 2015 - 7:25 am by 23RaidingParty
lol its alright
cost scales up in 4v4 doesn't it?

MMO remove me from ignore list
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 25 February 2015 - 7:26 am

actually this is a good point

it's just like how u go chu ku nus when you have persian ally because 3 chu + 1 elephant can easily win game before the enemy masses martels

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts