RTS style scenario?

Ironheartx

Edited 5 November 2014 - 10:15 am by Ironheartx
Hello. These days people play a lot of CBA, with one unit type and castles.
I wonder if there is a style of cba with unit combination (rts) where you got an option to counter (?) a strategy. Pretty much like DM offers, but with units and buildings already available in a CBA setup. Think of focusing only on micro management and unit control.

I made long ago on old forums CBA with few more basic type of units, on which i tried to focus on diversity of units. But didnt catch to the public because wasn`t action oriented enough, i believe, as it was a test map... But anyway...

Maybe someone was succesful enough with a map like this? Is something id like to play as i tend to prefer more variety this time around. Its lots of fun to turn the match around with rts style.

Sorry for my bad english.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 5 November 2014 - 1:55 pm by ['RB']nhoobish
Moved to proper section.

Regarding the topic you should try other scenarios that are popular on Voobly. Easy to get them all from here - http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/46/AoC-Custom-Scenarios

From the description I somewhat understood that you would like to try a map alike to RCB (Rambit Castle Blood). Maybe specify better what you are looking for?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts