play voobly mods offline?

[ByT]Er_Nachij

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:47 pm
simple question, how can i use the mods offline?

thx
Link | Reply | Quote
 [OCC]_guignol_

Posted 25 November 2014 - 1:06 am
That is risky, but if you really want it you can go to Madrid, kidnap Membrillio (you need to lure him with a Real Madrid shirt) bring him back to your house then play with it, offline or online won't matter. Be ready for some "gigi call" live, tghat's gonna be some good fun :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [team B]Brainless

Posted 20 February 2015 - 1:41 pm
i tried, but it didn't work
what am i doing wrong?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 20 February 2015 - 2:32 pm
You cannot play Voobly mods without Voobly. If you are looking for offline mods, you should check [You must login to view link].
To play mods offline you have to overwrite your original game files, which could make synch error if playing with that online, so it's only suggested if you know what you do.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [STAOE]STJoker

Posted 14 November 2019 - 9:01 am
11/2019 todavia no se puede jugar el age con las mejoreas offline?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LPS]AL0NS0

Posted 22 April 2020 - 1:09 am
Yo si pude, lo que tienes que hacer es primero, con conexión, abrir voobly, hostear una sala, y luego iniciar en modo un jugador, luego de eso puedes quitar la conexión y conservará los mods, (No debes cerrar la ventana de Age of Conquerors).
Luego puedes suspender la Pc o laptop y cuando la vuelvas a encender, podrás seguir jugando sin conexión.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LPS]AL0NS0

Posted 22 April 2020 - 1:18 am
Hey, what you have to do is open voobly, join a lobby, begin a game in "one player "way"" and dont close the lobby. and dont close the Age of Conquerors game. and then you can go offline and the mods will still function.
If you want to conserve the mods after "turn off" , you can suspend your Laptop or Pc (do not turn off, that will close all the programs). When you turn on your pc or laptop, the mods will still work offline.(Do not close the lobby or the Age of Conquerors)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts