Pollution of INTER ladder

[LOTD]Monsterifik

Posted 3 July 2015 - 4:52 pm
I hear "no BF games in MS" multiple times every day. If half the MS ppl in NPL would host BF games, MS would have BF games constantly. With the rating change to 1700 for new inter, theres no reason to go to MS until you are...17xx. On the other hand, I get the chance to play vs 16xx 17xx even and 18xx guy bc everyone is smurfing new inter. Hey, maybe ill just improve. Definitely move New inter to MS imo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 3 July 2015 - 4:58 pm
I hear "no BF games in MS" multiple times every day. If half the MS ppl in NPL would host BF games, MS would have BF games constantly. With the rating change to 1700 for new inter, theres no reason to go to MS until you are...17xx. On the other hand, I get the chance to play vs 16xx 17xx even and 18xx guy bc everyone is smurfing new inter. Hey, maybe ill just improve. Definitely move New inter to MS imo.

hi nobody care
Link | Reply | Quote
 StateOfFear

Posted 6 July 2015 - 11:13 am
i think its time to rename the inter ladder to RM simply, while the RM ladders from MS be renamed to RM EXPERT 1v1/Team
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:14 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
thats the problem everybody in their level(1400-1600) moved into the npl because they found more games there and it slowly decrease activity in the MS where they barely find a game in their level except if you wait hours even im forced into playing in the NPL because i dont want to spend countless hours waiting for a game to start when i know i can get multiple games in the NPL

NPL should be for beginners and you are not a beginner anymore once you reached max rating in the beginner ladder and thats why the inter ladder should be removed from NPL and keep it only for the MS
Quote:
<Voobly> UPDATE: Intermediate Ladder will become a Medievel Siege ONLY Ladder : Please start using that lobby

yay

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]
Displaying 46 - 49 out of 49 posts