FP, but tests are passed

[EEF]PistolaFest

Edited 24 August 2015 - 8:58 pm by [EEF]PistolaFest
Hello

When I connect to lobby (6-8 players), there's always at least one guy FP for me (doesn't matter, where are they from). I have port 16000 forwarded, Windows Firewall disabled.
[You must login to view link] stats: 5,46 Mb/s down, 0,78 Mp/s up, ping 25 (not the fastest, indeed)

I attached two files (NAT traversal debug logs)
---
Network diagnostic:
Quote:
Starting networking diagnostics...

Your local network port (UDP) is 16000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 1' through port 59398 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 1' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 59399 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 59400 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool.

Thanks
Attachments:
touser.rtf (file size: 6.11 KB)
fromuser.rtf (file size: 6.12 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [B3N1T0]Induccion

Posted 24 August 2015 - 10:23 pm
Hi chek ur firewall not bloq voobly same ur av u put a static ip in ur Pc when u forwarding the Port?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [EEF]PistolaFest

Edited 24 August 2015 - 11:34 pm by [EEF]PistolaFest
Firewall shouldn't be the problem, as I have disabled it for a sec (even though I added exceptions). No, I don't have static ip.

And currently I have disabled Anti-Virus entirely.

I could try out static IP (I changed the settings for the router).

// Maybe it helped just a bit, I'm not sure yet. I'll have to see more lobbys.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 25 August 2015 - 2:44 am
hi
go here and down load the free port checker Network Utilities Bundle.
[You must login to view link]
see if the port is really open. your router needs to accept icmp ping and not block anonymous wan ping requests.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [EEF]PistolaFest

Edited 25 August 2015 - 10:17 am by [EEF]PistolaFest
Both TCP and UDP are open (16000).

I don't know, if it would help to use UPnP?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:32 pm
hi
make sure your pc private ip [192.168.xx.xxx] is reserved on the router dhcp. then no need to make a fixed one.
describe how you connect to the net and the makes/model numbers of any equipment.
turning off an AV doesnt always stop parts working. you need to stop it loading. [msconfig. start up tab. untick it. click ok ok a couple times]
Quote:
I could try out static IP (I changed the settings for the router).
you cannt change your connection settings to your isp. unless they gave you a WAN static ip or a block of them, you cannt alter the connection from ppoe/ auto connection dhcp/pptp etc or you may lose connection totally. whats referred to above is giving your pc a fixed private ip. [using the router dhcp reservation does the same thing]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [EEF]PistolaFest

Posted 25 August 2015 - 1:18 pm
I'm not totally sure if my private ip is reserved, but currently I made the ip fixed (to be sure). I was aware that it is private IP.
According to ipconfig I have dynamic public IP.

Connections: my laptop (with Windows 7)->via wire to Chronos 5-port 10BASE-2/T Ethernet Adapter Hub->Thomson TG784

Yes, AV is totally disabled.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 25 August 2015 - 8:30 pm by Cavin
hi
your network diagnostic may have passed but you need 6 straight 16000's for the optimum and your not getting that.
so i take it the uplink port is connected to your router/modem? which in turn is connected to phone line?
is there any gui for the hub, anything needs setting up? what happens with a direct connection, pc to modem/router, to isp?

Edit:-
Both TCP and UDP are open (16000).

I don't know, if it would help to use UPnP?
You did fault on your port settings mate. here in Voobly the NAT-T port protocol type is only UDP not TCP/UDP combo. so please remove your current Port settings on your router and reconfigure it with exact settings (16000 UDP) and also you don't need UPnP to use, also in the router settings try disable it and your problem should be Ok.

For more info, check it out: #KB1011
Link | Reply | Quote
 [EEF]PistolaFest

Edited 25 August 2015 - 9:13 pm by [EEF]PistolaFest
Disabling 16000 TCP port seemed to help (or currently at least seems so).

Thanks..
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 27 August 2015 - 1:39 pm
right, have fun! :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts