23RaidingParty

Posted 10 September 2015 - 5:24 pm
[GG]F1NaL_ wrote:
porque fue el primer mapa que conoci en cs igz <3

Fantástico.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 10 September 2015 - 7:52 pm
Honestly what I'd really like is a hybrid between CBA Hero and RCB wherein you get heroes for kills but can also buy them from up top. That map would then be similar to dragon store/soldier store which were great AOK maps. Also, a version with more bombard towers and/or cannoneers. Someone go make that for me. Oh, someone also remake Archers Blood Fest form AoC.

I'm not sure if this has been done yet but I'd take a look to see if all the 2011 bugs have been fixed in this map. There should be a list of them somewhere in the forums with the most recent update (not done by me).

All I know is years ago, like 2012, I added the auto elements to the RCB Gold map and people didn't like it too much. If this map doesn't have elements of RCB Gold (doubtful) then it may work.
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Edited 11 September 2015 - 8:50 am by 23RaidingParty
Honestly what I'd really like is a hybrid between CBA Hero and RCB wherein you get heroes for kills but can also buy them from up top. That map would then be similar to dragon store/soldier store which were great AOK maps. Also, a version with more bombard towers and/or cannoneers. Someone go make that for me. Oh, someone also remake Archers Blood Fest form AoC.

I'm not sure if this has been done yet but I'd take a look to see if all the 2011 bugs have been fixed in this map. There should be a list of them somewhere in the forums with the most recent update (not done by me).

All I know is years ago, like 2012, I added the auto elements to the RCB Gold map and people didn't like it too much. If this map doesn't have elements of RCB Gold (doubtful) then it may work.

I can edit the map to make heroes come as kill rewards. but what would become the main use for kings in this case?

Or I can forget RCB Auto and edit RCB Gold to make RCB Heroes, what do you think?
Link | Reply | Quote
 LegendxKiller

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:16 am
yes, this map is great.
Please put it back to rated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 11 September 2015 - 2:56 pm
we played test 1v1 and TG games today, i added links
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 11 September 2015 - 6:07 pm
I can edit the map to make heroes come as kill rewards. but what would become the main use for kings in this case?

Or I can forget RCB Auto and edit RCB Gold to make RCB Heroes, what do you think?

If you have the passion and think people will play it you go for it man. You do that thing and you do it hard. Excelsior!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Posted 11 September 2015 - 8:02 pm
Meteoroid, you only talk to that way to me in the bedroom:(
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:35 am
Icey wrote:
Meteoroid, you only talk to that way to me in the bedroom:(

Baby, imma butter your bread.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 12 September 2015 - 2:31 am
auto is a great map, fyi tho it never used to be called rcb cba that was again a diff map made by diff ppl

it has been rated on and off in igz/voobly for years, i don't know of any bugs as such

would say rate it!! it's a world away from the rcb gold, diff units, diff concepts, diff stores... its more similar to mcb than rcb gold, really awesome map :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 12 September 2015 - 3:11 am
auto is a great map, fyi tho it never used to be called rcb cba that was again a diff map made by diff ppl

it has been rated on and off in igz/voobly for years, i don't know of any bugs as such

would say rate it!! it's a world away from the rcb gold, diff units, diff concepts, diff stores... its more similar to mcb than rcb gold, really awesome map :)

yes you're right about rcb cba, but it's only very slightly different
i think rcb cba and rcb cba II were replaced by the current map rcb auto final, and my map is an edit for it
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Edited 12 September 2015 - 11:53 am by 23RaidingParty
Guys I made another good edit that is based on the current version of RCB Gold used on Voobly.

Check it out here
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/228292
Link | Reply | Quote
 [GG]F1NaL_

Posted 13 September 2015 - 5:26 am
It would be great version of rcb auto + gold
Link | Reply | Quote
 [GG]F1NaL_

Posted 15 September 2015 - 4:38 am
cuando sera rated este map?

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3