Can someone review my game please?

Kyor

Posted 25 October 2015 - 9:55 am
Hello. I need help when facing a full scout rush into 4 stable knights strategy. I was playing the standard hun build: sc rush into cav archers.
I think this strategy is overpowered. When I looked back at the rec I noticed the guy had terrible macro and economy. He would literally suicide his scouts into my spears and have a bunch of idle villagers for half a minute or more, yet his scout rush made me unable to harass him much while he kept pressuring. At 27 min he just ended the game by making a huge army of knights from 4 stables as soon as he got castle. How exactly do I counter that?
Thanks.
Attachments:
rec.20151025-034910.mgz (file size: 1.19 MB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DSyR]ImNiHaL

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:36 pm
i havent watched ur game, but if ur opponent has a lot of scouts then make archers + Spears and hold them off. Build as many as wall as u can and raid his farms and gold dont bother raiding his wood if u can kill his gold or food. he will have +20 farms. save ur food and gold and up to castle as fast as u can and start making full kts with upgrades and easy game. dont forget to add more farms in feudal age
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kyor

Posted 26 October 2015 - 3:40 am
i havent watched ur game, but if ur opponent has a lot of scouts then make archers + Spears and hold them off. Build as many as wall as u can and raid his farms and gold dont bother raiding his wood if u can kill his gold or food. he will have +20 farms. save ur food and gold and up to castle as fast as u can and start making full kts with upgrades and easy game. dont forget to add more farms in feudal age

But why would I transition to kts after I already invested in the archers? lol that doesn't make sense and would probably end up messing my economy. Not sure though, I lost track of build orders and how to transition my economy to start building another unit..
Thanks for the response though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Wa6

Posted 12 January 2016 - 9:52 am
camels into knight mix 1:3 or 1:4 depending on teamsizes, upgrade ur spears
Link | Reply | Quote
 ExperiencedPlay

Posted 14 February 2016 - 7:45 am
Next time Rush Him with Archers.

He will be forced to send His Scouts after your Archers and not your Economy. Keep Producing Archers!
And Keep Perfect-Sustaining Production of TC! Once you mass those Archers, he will be forced into Watch Tower
and/or Knights. Keep Raiding His Economy! Once in Castle, upgrade Crossbow and Bodkin Arrow and Maybe Boom more TC for economy boost. Also don't forget farming and woodcutting Upgrades in both ages. GG!

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts