RCB should go back more old school

ChronoTrigger_

Posted 2 November 2015 - 3:55 pm
i think rambit castle blood has become a grand hero battle and race to see who can get harald first. there is CASTLE BLOOD in the name, and castle blood should be at least some war between unique units.

i think a great RCB version would be something like the following:
Archers of the Eyes: 3 kings up top
Charlemagne: 5 kings up top
Robin Hood: 7 kings up top
middle unit power up: 15 kings up top (1ap and 2hp every 2 seconds)
villager: 10 kings on bottom store

and then delete most of the middle towers and most of the gates at each base
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 2 November 2015 - 4:52 pm by ['RB']nhoobish
There are 2 older versions of the scenario you can currently play rated under the RCB ladder.

=V= 10th Legion CB v2.scx
=V= RCB Gold 2011.scx

I do not think there is a need to change current 2013 version even further, possibility would to have the 2010 v3 version and RCB Classic rated under the ladder aswell. So everyone could play the RCB versions they like the most.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 2 November 2015 - 5:25 pm
I caved about a month ago, reinstalled, played three games of RCB, and then uninstalled again. I agree with Chrono. It sucks. I'm not going to do **** about it though. The gameplay is just odd... it's hard to describe and I don't care enough to attempt to do so in detail (sad for the community). I just wanted to say, as the maker of 2013 and Fair Mod, it's no good. My guess is the lack of games with 7-8 people and people that actually know how to play it well and not feed is a big issue. I just say let it ride and it really can't be fixed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Seldom_Pooper

Edited 2 November 2015 - 5:39 pm by Seldom_Pooper
There are 2 older versions of the scenario you can currently play rated under the RCB ladder.

=V= 10th Legion CB v2.scx
=V= RCB Gold 2011.scx

I do not think there is a need to change current 2013 version even further, possibility would to have the 2010 v3 version and RCB Classic rated under the ladder aswell. So everyone could play the RCB versions they like the most.

Ah. Didn't know that.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts