Smosh TG Ladder!!

['RB']Dan

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:51 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:53 pm
You literally cant find a single person on voobly that would rather team you over me in tg smosh.. maybe a few of the 7ths... but then none of them would actually play with you vs me and a teammate in any form of tg (2v2/3v3/4v4)

and tg smosh actually has some strategies and ways to play.. 1v1 smosh is a pure mid rush and 90% of the games are won purely by who won the middle at the start... of course you can still win if you dont win middle.. but you are at an extreme disadvantage.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Modrec

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:57 pm
You literally cant find a single person on voobly that would rather team you over me in tg smosh.. maybe a few of the 7ths... but then none of them would actually play with you vs me and a teammate in any form of tg (2v2/3v3/4v4)

and tg smosh actually has some strategies and ways to play.. 1v1 smosh is a pure mid rush and 90% of the games are won purely by who won the middle at the start... of course you can still win if you dont win middle.. but you are at an extreme disadvantage.
thank you,u make me laugh for first time this day <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:01 am
Sean causing drama again.
NO SURPRISE HERE
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:01 am
Suchen I really hate to tell you... but you already made every person on voobly laugh with what you said man... hate me or not... even my haters know im 10x the smosh tg player you are... so please go ask around and find someone willing to team you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:02 am
Sean causing drama again.
NO SURPRISE HERE
TEAM SUCHEN??????? plzzzzzz.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:07 am
vetz - has had atleast 3 tournaments now in the last few years.
nova - had a tournament but an aok map.. isnt as popular although I enjoy it too
fury/hardcore/path - god no... dont deserve tournaments and arent really 'fun to watch' for people.
ray - hasent even been out long compared to the rest of the maps but also think most agree it doesnt deserve a tourney.
ur talking above all without ever having tried to prove if Im wrong and starting with a "no" will be pretty hard to make reality a tournament :/
Link | Reply | Quote
 Modrec

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:10 am
I 1v1 player coz it more reliable ,dont care much about tgs coz is no reflect real skills,when u team with top players like charlie or others and win coz them sure u will say i 10x better than me mate
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:11 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
ur talking above all without ever having tried to prove if Im wrong and starting with a "no" will be pretty hard to make reality a tournament :/
make a poll and put your opinion to the community then and see... isnt my place to say what will work or not... but in my opinion they wont... vetz would but its already had its share of tournaments
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:14 am
Modrec wrote:
I 1v1 player coz it more reliable ,dont care much about tgs coz is no reflect real skills,when u team with top players like charlie or others and win coz them sure u will say i 10x better than me mate
in every blood map and europe... you are the weak link for your 'allies' and I wont be teaming with Charlie... but if you are teaming with another good player... and you are better than I am... you should have no problems winning easily.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:20 am
make a poll and put your opinion to the community then and see... isnt my place to say what will work or not... but in my opinion they wont... vetz would but its already had its share of tournaments
I should need a smurf filter, ppl can't be honest in a poll those days
Link | Reply | Quote
 [USofA]Solus_

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:33 am
If I may ask, what is the purpose of resetting certain ladders after a certain time period? I remember there used to be a ladder (CS-Bloods) now that is no longer. Anayway, there have been differnt ladders for different maps and some are done away with altogether, and others are replaced, or seasoned. What is the purpose of this?

Thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 20 November 2015 - 1:14 am
He said 1v1 smosh is better than TG. lolz

Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted 20 November 2015 - 1:45 am
Modrec wrote:
U suck in it more than me,is good in 1v1 only,but in tg its trash
can you just delete voobly right now, thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 20 November 2015 - 2:36 am
can you just delete voobly right now, thanks.
can't* dont know even how to do that and talk like he was skillful guy ;ala

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]345
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 63 posts