Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Client and Website related Problems and Questions > Fp problem, last server scan failed, port open, all settings OK but FP

Fp problem, last server scan failed, port open, all settings OK but FP

phat_nice

Posted 1 January 2016 - 1:24 pm
GregStein wrote:
Hi Magnet,

1- Do you have an antivirus ? If so please Uninstall it.

2- Restore your firewall default settings: [You must login to view link] (do this after uninstalling the antivirus and rebooting your system)

3- do a clean installation of Voobly: http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1053+Clean+installation+of+Voobly+client

4- Add Voobly and the game to the firewall rules: http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1035+How+to+configure+Windows+Firewall+to+play+on+Voobly

5- double check that your port forwarding is correct by making sure that the ip is the same as added to that rule: [You must login to view link]

Please provide the full name of your router so I make sure you are port forwarding in the right section and also check if you need further adjustments.
use this free port checker and see if 16000udp is open
[You must login to view link]
Network Utilities Bundle
your router must be ping-able. [which model is it?]

Have a good one,

Hello,

I tried all the solution

1) uninstall microsoft security essential -> same problem
2) restore firewall default settings -> same
3) clean install of voobly -> same
4) add voobly and game to fw settings -> same
5)
You must login into Voobly to view image

I have the 16005 port open, i tried with different other (16001,16002, same problem..)

I tried with UPNP and same problem
Code:
Scanning... [Device found] Description = EMTA42-1 Manufacturer = SAGEM Model = EMTA42-1 uuid:upnp-WANConnectionDevice-1_0-c0d9622cf950 Port forward already found skipping! (External: 16005 Internal: 16005) Scan Done

I'm recieving data 1 and data 2 but the 3rd is stuck ...
Code:
Starting networking diagnostics... Your local network port (UDP) is 16005. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal". Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete... Received data from 'server 2' through port 16005 (this is your WAN or router port) Received data from 'server 3' through port 16005 (this is your WAN or router port) 14 seconds left. 9 seconds left. 4 seconds left. Test Result: Connection failure Network Health: Failure Recommended Action: Turn off firewall, disable firewall, or uninstall firewall, port forwarding, if none of that works reinstall your operation system or try to directly connect to the internet without a router. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16005 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624. Details: Connections to one or all of the servers failed
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 1 January 2016 - 4:19 pm
Hi,

Getting Started:
@Voobly's Network Diagnostics... tool is currently broken. so , it is unreliable at this time. therefore you can simply ignore and forget the scan report.
@UPnP: You don't actually required to enable it, as long as it can also make fail your ports... so just disable it on both Voobly settings & on your Router.
@Ports: The only Voobly's default NAT-T Port all you have to forward is single Port: 16000-UDP on your Router. If in case that Port range is still FP for you then try our recommended Ports i.e. 27000 UDP (#KB1067), so stop using 16001/2/5. also make sure to check on your Voobly NAT Traversal Settings - on your Router -&- Voobly Client Port should be same only.
phat_nice wrote:
Hello,

I tried all the solution

1) uninstall microsoft security essential -> same problem
2) restore firewall default settings -> same
3) clean install of voobly -> same
4) add voobly and game to fw settings -> same
We didn't told you to do that stuffs, it is mentioned for other user (each system have there own preference settings). so please just reinstall back your Antivirus (MSE) and just add & allow exception for voobly.exe file.

Cheers!

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts