Problem with AI using HD compatibility patch

El__Baron

Edited 19 January 2016 - 11:54 pm by El__Baron
I play on Voobly with the HD compatibility patch

If I play vs the AI, it builds and researches nothing, it sends sheep to its town centre, eats them with one villager, the other two (and the sheep-eater when he's finished) wander the map until they are killed by wolves. The scout is idle unless I attack something in which case he comes to attack. Recently I got Barbarian AI, which now does the exact same thing.

The AI folder in the aoc folder was completely empty until I put the Barbarian files in there

Does anyone know how to fix this? Do I have to get standard AoC for AI to be working?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Hacks

Edited 20 January 2016 - 12:39 am by _Hacks
Your problem is due to the changes of ai folder directory after 4.0 HD patch therefore sounds, ai and folders which their directory was changed will not really work properly on voobly. So in order to solve this problem, you have to check the directory of the normal aoc's ai folder then you have to create the same directory in the HD version and copy ai files to it which means you have to make a similar folder for the ai files same as the ai folder found at the normal aoc in your hd version.
I can go into full steps if you didnt understand the concept.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Limskj

Posted 11 March 2016 - 4:54 pm
Hi, may I know what the steps are?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts