Can't play AoE 2: Conq.

VikingEmpire

Posted 22 February 2016 - 1:51 pm
When i downloaded voobly it was awesome untill the moment....for some reason when i gone to play a standart game it was loading and get me back to the map making and it said ''sr but an error has ...while starting the game.Plz anwer me someone who knows the problem thx.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 22 February 2016 - 3:14 pm
Hi,
Quote:
An error occurred while trying to start your game.
Typically with your Resolution size / Patch issue only.

Fix:
  1. Start your game on offline -> go to game menu 'Options', and set your resolution size to 800x600 (lower).
  2. Once you done, just start and play your game on Voobly. and while in your actual game screen open Options menu again and switch back to your preferred resolution size (Higher).

*Optional but recommended game room setting for you:

Cheers!
Link | Reply | Quote
 VikingEmpire

Posted 22 February 2016 - 3:22 pm
[You must login to view link] was already at 800x600 b. what do u mean start your game at voobly?
Link | Reply | Quote
 VikingEmpire

Posted 22 February 2016 - 3:30 pm
it is still not geting me into a standart game
i open aoe2:conq. click standart game go to game making select civ. and others click start and then the error
Link | Reply | Quote
 VikingEmpire

Posted 22 February 2016 - 3:35 pm
ohhhh i can't play like this?i have to make room?wutttt well...sr for interupting (bad english xD) i understood from the picture. thx for your time amd help
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Edited 22 February 2016 - 4:00 pm by Cavin
it is still not geting me into a standart game
i open aoe2:conq. click standart game go to game making select civ. and others click start and then the error
Okay... then Patch conflict issue.

Download 1.0e Patch and install it. next, Go to Start menu search... 'AOC Config' and open and select your Patch 1.0C.
[You must login to view link] was already at 800x600 b. what do u mean start your game at voobly?
What I mean - Join any game and inside your actual game play screen change your resolution back. but it didn't worked for you so in that case you can try another way: Start at Single Player Menu and Launch your game alone and it will start like as you play on offline then obvious you can change your game screen resolution size.
ohhhh i can't play like this?i have to make room?wutttt well...sr for interupting (bad english xD) i understood from the picture. thx for your time amd help
NO..no mate you can just play normally. that recommended settings assigned for ONE TIME use only. thus you don't have to Host /Join any game room and set them every time... hope you understand. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 VikingEmpire

Posted 22 February 2016 - 4:16 pm
ok i understand.1 last thing when i was making the account i couldn't find name and i put this silly one xD can i change it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 22 February 2016 - 4:22 pm
Open your Profile Settings -> Display Name Tab (http://www.voobly.com/settings/browse/Display-Name).

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts