Direct connection problem

Ck9

Posted 1 March 2016 - 4:10 pm
Hey,

I'm having troubles connecting to like 50% of the users. I tried turnin off firewall, makin new rule, messing with the settings and still same problem.
When i run the network diagnostic it says: Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.
Ps: I don't have access to the router settings and Port forwarding is not an available option.

Anyone can help?

thx in advance.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 2 March 2016 - 7:05 am by +eric@voobly
hi
Quote:
I don't have access to the router settings and Port forwarding is not an available option.
why no access? explain how you connect to the net.
is this any help: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/159789

Edit: If you get the error message "<Ck9 has disabled direct connections>" you can try restart the router (if you're able to). Also add Voobly to the exceptionlist in your antivirus.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ck9

Posted 2 March 2016 - 7:30 am
Thanks for the answer.

Well as the link you gave me says, I use a 3g+ modem directly plugged to my pc. And I already use the "ras moddem" thing instead of "NDIS" to prevent crashes... With this method of connection i can't forward a port. I also uninstalled the antivirus. And if u should know, I used to have no connection issues using the same pc and the same 3g+ modem.. I don't know what happened.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 2 March 2016 - 4:40 pm by kitt
hi
ok
from below d/load and run the free version of this app. see if it finds anything
[You must login to view link]
from start, run [ or start search] type msconfig. enter. go to the start up tab. everything you see ticked starts at boot. you can safely un-tick them. [except a AV or software firewall or a running back up]
you can from a cmd window do"netstat /anno" to see what else is connecting live to your pc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ck9

Posted 3 March 2016 - 11:59 am
Still same problem... :(
Well thx for your help anyway.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts